so easy

Posted by detoxhealing on Jan 10, 2011

I don't know why they need to inject babies with vitamin K at birth when this supplement in the mouth would work fine, without all the additives.

Don't be put off by the huge price tag

Posted by 4989488107939230150 on Nov 20, 2014

I can't emphasize how important vitamin K2 is to our body. One of the main reason why I started taking K2 supplements is due to atherosclerosis(hardening of arteries walls), which can be caused by calcification of the arterial walls. Vitamin K2 is amazing simply because it can reverse the damage done by arterial calcification; vitamin K2 is used in Japan to treat severe arterial calcification. What K2 does is redirecting the calcium inside our body to the correct places ie bones instead of letting the calcium build up on the arterial walls. I can testify that after taking Thorne's vitamin K2, I felt so much better. I must admit that I am currently on a few supplements but the addition of this simply made me feel a whole lot of difference. Concerning the price tag, if you were to look at the nutrition label, each drop of liquid is worth 1mg of vitamin k2, and each bottle contains 1200 drops. Now for referencing, most vitamin K2 caps contain only 100mcg per caps. So basically just one drop of this is equivalent to 10 capsules worth of K2! My daily intake is around 9 drops, split into thrice daily(3x3drops). Something to note is that vitamin K2 does not stay long in the body so taking the dose throughout the day is actually much more beneficial for the body.

More essential than you think

Posted by Reviewer2544593 on Jun 18, 2013

I vit k2 to accompany my Vit D3 supplementation. I was diagnosed with deficiency in Vit D couple of years ago during my physical. Dr sayd take 1000 Vit D3. It didn't do anything. I took Vit D3 5k and alternate days Vit D3 10k. That made me in the low end of acceptable range. But what doctor didn't say was that taking high dosages of vit D3 should be accompanied with Vit K2 so that it doesn't harden the arteries. I found out on my own. This is important. Many people think that this bottle can last a long time but for someone taking at my dosage, 15 drops of Vit k2 to Vit D3 10000 is more appropriate. Therefore I go through a bottle of this once a month. A person can only juice so many green veg and eat so much brie. I just wish the product could be produced at a cheaper rate. I hope this helps others on my experience. My next physical is later this year.

Works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1372082 on Dec 31, 2012

I started taking this product for extremely heavy menstruation. I suspect that I am low in K2 due to gut issues. I take 4 drops per day - amazing results! I never want to run out! My daughter takes it too & has similar results.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1014753 on Dec 23, 2010

easy way to get your K2. dont forget the d3 and you have dr price's activator x

GREAT PRODUCT!!!

Posted by Reviewer3131963 on Nov 04, 2010

WITH THAT LIQUID K2 YOU CAN GET A GREAT DOSE OF K2 WITHOUT TAKING A LOT OF PRODUCT, IT IS VERY CONCENTRATED. IF YOU LIVE WITH CANCER YOU COULD GET RID OF IT.

Thorne Research Vit K2

Posted by Reviewer1434920 on Nov 04, 2010

both my toddlers and I use this K2, it is so easy to administer and practically tasteless. It is a good addition to our health protocol here, we use it to help with calcium absorbtion etc. Syd Australia

excellent MK-4 product

Posted by Reviewer1391469 on May 11, 2010

cheaper per 1-mg dose than other brands. It is also an excellent product because it has NO magnesium stearate and it has no taste.

Menatetrenone (MK-4) is the K2 needed for premium health

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Feb 10, 2013

Menatetrenone is the form of K2 the body needs & utilizes best. It has also been trialed & effective for osteoporosis & various cancers. This is an excellent product, I will be reordering.

Flavourless, powerful

Posted by Umbridge on Jun 15, 2012

I was happy to see that this came as an essentially flavourless oil. I only take a few drops per day, rather than the massive does suggested on the label, so I haven't noticed any changes in my body (with the exception of improved skin...but I am not sure if that's from the K2). This is a great, convenient source of this vitamin, which is a challenge to get in a vegetarian diet.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »