10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Thorne Research, Vitamin K2, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Reviews 5-star

so easy

Posted by detoxhealing on Jan 10, 2011

I don't know why they need to inject babies with vitamin K at birth when this supplement in the mouth would work fine, without all the additives.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1014753 on Dec 23, 2010

easy way to get your K2. dont forget the d3 and you have dr price's activator x

GREAT PRODUCT!!!

Posted by Reviewer3131963 on Nov 04, 2010

WITH THAT LIQUID K2 YOU CAN GET A GREAT DOSE OF K2 WITHOUT TAKING A LOT OF PRODUCT, IT IS VERY CONCENTRATED. IF YOU LIVE WITH CANCER YOU COULD GET RID OF IT.

Works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1372082 on Dec 31, 2012

I started taking this product for extremely heavy menstruation. I suspect that I am low in K2 due to gut issues. I take 4 drops per day - amazing results! I never want to run out! My daughter takes it too & has similar results.

More essential than you think

Posted by Reviewer2544593 on Jun 18, 2013

I vit k2 to accompany my Vit D3 supplementation. I was diagnosed with deficiency in Vit D couple of years ago during my physical. Dr sayd take 1000 Vit D3. It didn't do anything. I took Vit D3 5k and alternate days Vit D3 10k. That made me in the low end of acceptable range. But what doctor didn't say was that taking high dosages of vit D3 should be accompanied with Vit K2 so that it doesn't harden the arteries. I found out on my own. This is important. Many people think that this bottle can last a long time but for someone taking at my dosage, 15 drops of Vit k2 to Vit D3 10000 is more appropriate. Therefore I go through a bottle of this once a month. A person can only juice so many green veg and eat so much brie. I just wish the product could be produced at a cheaper rate. I hope this helps others on my experience. My next physical is later this year.