take 1 drop every second day

Posted by 5565967786853621888 on Jul 18, 2014

you can skip the recommanded usage and just take one drop (instead of 15) every second day. 80-drops bottle with 15 drops 3 times a day just runs out quickly. besides that- excellent product

Very good product

Posted by 5733013679592099829 on May 02, 2014

Totally impossible to find K2-MK4 in France (thanks to our government and the European law) so at first i want to say thank you to USA for making high quality products like Thorne K2. Iherb are very professionnal, received it within the agreed period, and no problem for international shipping. Started with one drop/day 2 weeks ago and i just can feel the effects (teeth are a good indicator. In my opinion the best way to use Vit K2-MK4, you can manage your own dosage easily. I recommend this product.

Thorne Research, Vitamin K2

Posted by 4666322394575808792 on Feb 12, 2014

Have been taking this for 2yrs now. No problems so far.

Posted by 4733885977040983541 on Feb 10, 2014

I gave it to my kids, it has a minimal taste and for the vitamin D3 important to give the K2.

Best K2 available.

Posted by 5439963185013279762 on Jan 22, 2014

The highest quality K2 available. I like to take a few drops on my wrists, to absorb transdermally. Good to take with aspirin (Ray Peat style).

Thorne Vitamin K2

Posted by 5334063658230635537 on Jan 09, 2014

Wonderful, valuable product!

it works!

Posted by Reviewer3119083 on Oct 24, 2013

i'm i a hate/love relation with this particular product. first of all, i have to mention this is the first and only vit.k2 product i have tried so far. I have taken only 4 drops/day and have noticed the following: - significantly rediced hair loss: i have lost a lot of hair in the past...17 years!!! and i know for sure this has stopped that; how it worked? i believe it has to do with the fact that k2 lowers insulin resistance which gets me to the second point - no craving for sweets! and i mean absolutely no craving! and it also helped me eat only 3 large meals a day with no snacking! - almost no tartar while taking this - (the bad:) sleep troubles - and this was bad. i can sleep for only 4 hors/night whenever i take this vit. it takes a few days for this problems to set in, but unfortunately they do even when i take only 2 drops/day. I guess my next try with vit. k2 product with be the mk7 version (i.e. the "natural" form) or better fish ore! Good luck to everyone else with this product! i guess it is worth a shot. hopefully not everyone gets sleep trouble while taking this.

Repair of muscles and ligament in Knee.

Posted by Reviewer1827508 on Aug 02, 2013

Taken to go with high dose of vitamin D

it's good but points off for trace amounts of soy

Posted by Reviewer1827451 on Jul 17, 2013

first off this is probably the best k-supplement on the market price-wise. i like using it and enjoy a bunch of health benefits but it gives me an itch. that's applying it on my wrists for transdermal absorption, swallowing it gives me the same brainfog soy always does even in trace amounts. 2 stars of for the fact that it contains soy and an extra of for the no-mention. the health food industry would do good from a boost of honesty really. with thorne being one of the companies profiled as "hypo-allergenic" and whatever.

More essential than you think

Posted by Reviewer2544593 on Jun 18, 2013

I vit k2 to accompany my Vit D3 supplementation. I was diagnosed with deficiency in Vit D couple of years ago during my physical. Dr sayd take 1000 Vit D3. It didn't do anything. I took Vit D3 5k and alternate days Vit D3 10k. That made me in the low end of acceptable range. But what doctor didn't say was that taking high dosages of vit D3 should be accompanied with Vit K2 so that it doesn't harden the arteries. I found out on my own. This is important. Many people think that this bottle can last a long time but for someone taking at my dosage, 15 drops of Vit k2 to Vit D3 10000 is more appropriate. Therefore I go through a bottle of this once a month. A person can only juice so many green veg and eat so much brie. I just wish the product could be produced at a cheaper rate. I hope this helps others on my experience. My next physical is later this year.