| English
| USD ($)

Thorne Research, Vitamin K2, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Don't be put off by the huge price tag

Posted by 4989488107939230150 on Nov 20, 2014

I can't emphasize how important vitamin K2 is to our body. One of the main reason why I started taking K2 supplements is due to atherosclerosis(hardening of arteries walls), which can be caused by calcification of the arterial walls. Vitamin K2 is amazing simply because it can reverse the damage done by arterial calcification; vitamin K2 is used in Japan to treat severe arterial calcification. What K2 does is redirecting the calcium inside our body to the correct places ie bones instead of letting the calcium build up on the arterial walls. I can testify that after taking Thorne's vitamin K2, I felt so much better. I must admit that I am currently on a few supplements but the addition of this simply made me feel a whole lot of difference. Concerning the price tag, if you were to look at the nutrition label, each drop of liquid is worth 1mg of vitamin k2, and each bottle contains 1200 drops. Now for referencing, most vitamin K2 caps contain only 100mcg per caps. So basically just one drop of this is equivalent to 10 capsules worth of K2! My daily intake is around 9 drops, split into thrice daily(3x3drops). Something to note is that vitamin K2 does not stay long in the body so taking the dose throughout the day is actually much more beneficial for the body.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1014753 on Dec 23, 2010

easy way to get your K2. dont forget the d3 and you have dr price's activator x

GREAT PRODUCT!!!

Posted by Reviewer3131963 on Nov 04, 2010

WITH THAT LIQUID K2 YOU CAN GET A GREAT DOSE OF K2 WITHOUT TAKING A LOT OF PRODUCT, IT IS VERY CONCENTRATED. IF YOU LIVE WITH CANCER YOU COULD GET RID OF IT.

Thorne Research Vit K2

Posted by Reviewer1434920 on Nov 04, 2010

both my toddlers and I use this K2, it is so easy to administer and practically tasteless. It is a good addition to our health protocol here, we use it to help with calcium absorbtion etc. Syd Australia

Menatetrenone (MK-4) is the K2 needed for premium health

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Feb 10, 2013

Menatetrenone is the form of K2 the body needs & utilizes best. It has also been trialed & effective for osteoporosis & various cancers. This is an excellent product, I will be reordering.