excellent MK-4 product

Posted by Reviewer1391469 on May 11, 2010

cheaper per 1-mg dose than other brands. It is also an excellent product because it has NO magnesium stearate and it has no taste.

Flavourless, powerful

Posted by Umbridge on Jun 15, 2012

I was happy to see that this came as an essentially flavourless oil. I only take a few drops per day, rather than the massive does suggested on the label, so I haven't noticed any changes in my body (with the exception of improved skin...but I am not sure if that's from the K2). This is a great, convenient source of this vitamin, which is a challenge to get in a vegetarian diet.

handy 1-mg drops of MK-4

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Dec 30, 2009

My husband isn't able to take the 5 mg of MK-4 available in capsules from Carlson. These 1-mg drops allow him to take 3 mg every day, which for him is just right. The bottle lasts a long time. So far he's used 562 drops in his first bottle, and it's not empty yet.

Vit k2 use - one month out

Posted by Reviewer1078720 on Jul 30, 2015

I began using the combination of 3 calcium tabs with sublingual 3 drops under the tongue of each: D3-1000 iu each, K2 (this product), and mixed multi B. Started off very conservative, only missed 3 days from July 1 to today, July 30. I didn't think much of it, and will be increasing the droplets under my tongue each month as I go, logging any changes. I did notice a change today: One of the nails on my right hand had grown abnormally since I was at least 17 yrs old. I will be 57 next month. So for forty years, this particular nail was flat with grooves on one side, and grew differently from the other side of the nail. So, today, I decided that I needed to do some regular maintenance on my nails, trimming and filing, and this time paid close attention. For the first time in 40 yrs, that nail has grown out so normal, that I had to look back and forth over and over between my hands to try and "remember" WHICH hand the odd nail was on. It is incredible! Looks normal! Some of the rough cuticle on the bad side is also softer. If I come across any more changes, if iherb will allow, I will post updates.

Pure Vit K

Posted by MissyK on Feb 06, 2015

Great quality vitamin K! No other useless ingredients or fillers. Great for people avoiding allergens or other harmful fillers. If you rub a drop onto a bruise it vanishes really quickly compared to bruise not treated with this vitamin k, so it visibly works! If you think my review was helpful, click YES below, go to my page to check out more reviews.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2376375 on Jan 15, 2012

Using one drop a day in combination with l-argenine for body detox. It is very good at controlling my mild potential for bleeding, particularly since l-argenine inhibits clotting mechanism.

Very good product

Posted by 5733013679592099829 on May 02, 2014

Totally impossible to find K2-MK4 in France (thanks to our government and the European law) so at first i want to say thank you to USA for making high quality products like Thorne K2. Iherb are very professionnal, received it within the agreed period, and no problem for international shipping. Started with one drop/day 2 weeks ago and i just can feel the effects (teeth are a good indicator. In my opinion the best way to use Vit K2-MK4, you can manage your own dosage easily. I recommend this product.

Best K2 available.

Posted by 5439963185013279762 on Jan 22, 2014

The highest quality K2 available. I like to take a few drops on my wrists, to absorb transdermally. Good to take with aspirin (Ray Peat style).

Nice taste and easy to use

Posted by LilleaRaychel on May 29, 2012

It's rare that a supplement tastes good without having candy like flavours added to it, but this one does, at least to me. It can be tricky to get enough K in one's diet alone, and this product in particular is good because it contains the right form of K for the body, according to the better research (so far).

Vit K2

Posted by Reviewer1717081 on Jun 12, 2013

Great product and has a lovely buttery taste.