July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Thorne Research, Vitamin K2, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

More essential than you think

Posted by Reviewer2544593 on Jun 18, 2013

I vit k2 to accompany my Vit D3 supplementation. I was diagnosed with deficiency in Vit D couple of years ago during my physical. Dr sayd take 1000 Vit D3. It didn't do anything. I took Vit D3 5k and alternate days Vit D3 10k. That made me in the low end of acceptable range. But what doctor didn't say was that taking high dosages of vit D3 should be accompanied with Vit K2 so that it doesn't harden the arteries. I found out on my own. This is important. Many people think that this bottle can last a long time but for someone taking at my dosage, 15 drops of Vit k2 to Vit D3 10000 is more appropriate. Therefore I go through a bottle of this once a month. A person can only juice so many green veg and eat so much brie. I just wish the product could be produced at a cheaper rate. I hope this helps others on my experience. My next physical is later this year.

Thorne Research Vit K2

Posted by Reviewer1434920 on Nov 04, 2010

both my toddlers and I use this K2, it is so easy to administer and practically tasteless. It is a good addition to our health protocol here, we use it to help with calcium absorbtion etc. Syd Australia

Menatetrenone (MK-4) is the K2 needed for premium health

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Feb 10, 2013

Menatetrenone is the form of K2 the body needs & utilizes best. It has also been trialed & effective for osteoporosis & various cancers. This is an excellent product, I will be reordering.

excellent MK-4 product

Posted by Reviewer1391469 on May 11, 2010

cheaper per 1-mg dose than other brands. It is also an excellent product because it has NO magnesium stearate and it has no taste.

it's good but points off for trace amounts of soy

Posted by Reviewer1827451 on Jul 17, 2013

first off this is probably the best k-supplement on the market price-wise. i like using it and enjoy a bunch of health benefits but it gives me an itch. that's applying it on my wrists for transdermal absorption, swallowing it gives me the same brainfog soy always does even in trace amounts. 2 stars of for the fact that it contains soy and an extra of for the no-mention. the health food industry would do good from a boost of honesty really. with thorne being one of the companies profiled as "hypo-allergenic" and whatever.