Thorne Research Vit K2

Posted by Reviewer1434920 on Nov 04, 2010

both my toddlers and I use this K2, it is so easy to administer and practically tasteless. It is a good addition to our health protocol here, we use it to help with calcium absorbtion etc. Syd Australia

it's good but points off for trace amounts of soy

Posted by Reviewer1827451 on Jul 17, 2013

first off this is probably the best k-supplement on the market price-wise. i like using it and enjoy a bunch of health benefits but it gives me an itch. that's applying it on my wrists for transdermal absorption, swallowing it gives me the same brainfog soy always does even in trace amounts. 2 stars of for the fact that it contains soy and an extra of for the no-mention. the health food industry would do good from a boost of honesty really. with thorne being one of the companies profiled as "hypo-allergenic" and whatever.

so easy

Posted by detoxhealing on Jan 10, 2011

I don't know why they need to inject babies with vitamin K at birth when this supplement in the mouth would work fine, without all the additives.

handy 1-mg drops of MK-4

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Dec 30, 2009

My husband isn't able to take the 5 mg of MK-4 available in capsules from Carlson. These 1-mg drops allow him to take 3 mg every day, which for him is just right. The bottle lasts a long time. So far he's used 562 drops in his first bottle, and it's not empty yet.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2376375 on Jan 15, 2012

Using one drop a day in combination with l-argenine for body detox. It is very good at controlling my mild potential for bleeding, particularly since l-argenine inhibits clotting mechanism.

Flavourless, powerful

Posted by Umbridge on Jun 15, 2012

I was happy to see that this came as an essentially flavourless oil. I only take a few drops per day, rather than the massive does suggested on the label, so I haven't noticed any changes in my body (with the exception of improved skin...but I am not sure if that's from the K2). This is a great, convenient source of this vitamin, which is a challenge to get in a vegetarian diet.

Best K2 available.

Posted by 5439963185013279762 on Jan 22, 2014

The highest quality K2 available. I like to take a few drops on my wrists, to absorb transdermally. Good to take with aspirin (Ray Peat style).

Very good product

Posted by 5733013679592099829 on May 02, 2014

Totally impossible to find K2-MK4 in France (thanks to our government and the European law) so at first i want to say thank you to USA for making high quality products like Thorne K2. Iherb are very professionnal, received it within the agreed period, and no problem for international shipping. Started with one drop/day 2 weeks ago and i just can feel the effects (teeth are a good indicator. In my opinion the best way to use Vit K2-MK4, you can manage your own dosage easily. I recommend this product.

This works for teeth and bones.

Posted by 5398780319594170983 on Dec 15, 2014

I read several reviews of research indicating Mk4 was the element that reduced bone lose and fractures used in Japan. Several of my teeth were loose, four months later none of them were. I have been using this now for two years and will not stop unless I find something natural that I can be sure I get enough of the primary ingredient. Practically tasteless and easy to take.

This really works!

Posted by Reviewer2357101 on Feb 10, 2015

Since taking only three to six drops a day for three weeks and I have definitely noticed a difference in how my teeth feel. I was feeling like my teeth wouldn't last another year, they seemed to need help and I has taking extra vitamin D and calcium. After adding this product, things are doing much much better. It recommends 15 drops but I'm getting by on three to six right now. I may increase it but for now, it's working great!