Vit K2

Posted by Reviewer1717081 on Jun 12, 2013

Great product and has a lovely buttery taste.

Menatetrenone (MK-4) is the K2 needed for premium health

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Feb 10, 2013

Menatetrenone is the form of K2 the body needs & utilizes best. It has also been trialed & effective for osteoporosis & various cancers. This is an excellent product, I will be reordering.

Works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1372082 on Dec 31, 2012

I started taking this product for extremely heavy menstruation. I suspect that I am low in K2 due to gut issues. I take 4 drops per day - amazing results! I never want to run out! My daughter takes it too & has similar results.

Flavourless, powerful

Posted by Umbridge on Jun 15, 2012

I was happy to see that this came as an essentially flavourless oil. I only take a few drops per day, rather than the massive does suggested on the label, so I haven't noticed any changes in my body (with the exception of improved skin...but I am not sure if that's from the K2). This is a great, convenient source of this vitamin, which is a challenge to get in a vegetarian diet.

Nice taste and easy to use

Posted by LilleaRaychel on May 29, 2012

It's rare that a supplement tastes good without having candy like flavours added to it, but this one does, at least to me. It can be tricky to get enough K in one's diet alone, and this product in particular is good because it contains the right form of K for the body, according to the better research (so far).

Thorne Vit K2 liquid

Posted by Reviewer1303096 on Apr 09, 2012

I have just finished my first bottle of Thorne's liquid Vitamin K2. I'm happy with it as it's very easy to use. I put the drops into smoothies and on yoghurt. It's too early to tell if it has had an affect on my bones

Expensive, but Worth It

Posted by Reviewer2907859 on Mar 07, 2012

Vitamin K2 is such an essential part of a healthy diet and I am one of those people who have trouble processing it. The liquid form of the vitamin is perfect for someone with my absorption problem, and I am grateful to Thorne for making it available.

best form of K2

Posted by Reviewer3020319 on Feb 26, 2012

I learned about this product on a web site called Whole Health Source. If what they say is true, this is one of the best forms of K2 on the market. I'm glad I heard about it.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2376375 on Jan 15, 2012

Using one drop a day in combination with l-argenine for body detox. It is very good at controlling my mild potential for bleeding, particularly since l-argenine inhibits clotting mechanism.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1767994 on Dec 21, 2011

I take this Vitamin D and Omega 3. This product is great. I notice the difference.