Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Thorne Research, Vitamin K2, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Flavourless, powerful

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Umbridge on Jun 15, 2012

I was happy to see that this came as an essentially flavourless oil. I only take a few drops per day, rather than the massive does suggested on the label, so I haven't noticed any changes in my body (with the exception of improved skin...but I am not sure if that's from the K2). This is a great, convenient source of this vitamin, which is a challenge to get in a vegetarian diet.

Nice taste and easy to use

Posted by LilleaRaychel on May 29, 2012

It's rare that a supplement tastes good without having candy like flavours added to it, but this one does, at least to me. It can be tricky to get enough K in one's diet alone, and this product in particular is good because it contains the right form of K for the body, according to the better research (so far).

Best K2 available.

Posted by 5439963185013279762 on Jan 22, 2014

The highest quality K2 available. I like to take a few drops on my wrists, to absorb transdermally. Good to take with aspirin (Ray Peat style).

Very good product

Posted by 5733013679592099829 on May 02, 2014

Totally impossible to find K2-MK4 in France (thanks to our government and the European law) so at first i want to say thank you to USA for making high quality products like Thorne K2. Iherb are very professionnal, received it within the agreed period, and no problem for international shipping. Started with one drop/day 2 weeks ago and i just can feel the effects (teeth are a good indicator. In my opinion the best way to use Vit K2-MK4, you can manage your own dosage easily. I recommend this product.

Don't be put off by the huge price tag

Posted by 4989488107939230150 on Nov 20, 2014

I can't emphasize how important vitamin K2 is to our body. One of the main reason why I started taking K2 supplements is due to atherosclerosis(hardening of arteries walls), which can be caused by calcification of the arterial walls. Vitamin K2 is amazing simply because it can reverse the damage done by arterial calcification; vitamin K2 is used in Japan to treat severe arterial calcification. What K2 does is redirecting the calcium inside our body to the correct places ie bones instead of letting the calcium build up on the arterial walls. I can testify that after taking Thorne's vitamin K2, I felt so much better. I must admit that I am currently on a few supplements but the addition of this simply made me feel a whole lot of difference. Concerning the price tag, if you were to look at the nutrition label, each drop of liquid is worth 1mg of vitamin k2, and each bottle contains 1200 drops. Now for referencing, most vitamin K2 caps contain only 100mcg per caps. So basically just one drop of this is equivalent to 10 capsules worth of K2! My daily intake is around 9 drops, split into thrice daily(3x3drops). Something to note is that vitamin K2 does not stay long in the body so taking the dose throughout the day is actually much more beneficial for the body.