This really works!

Posted by Reviewer2357101 on Feb 10, 2015

Since taking only three to six drops a day for three weeks and I have definitely noticed a difference in how my teeth feel. I was feeling like my teeth wouldn't last another year, they seemed to need help and I has taking extra vitamin D and calcium. After adding this product, things are doing much much better. It recommends 15 drops but I'm getting by on three to six right now. I may increase it but for now, it's working great!

Vit K2

Posted by Reviewer1717081 on Jun 12, 2013

Great product and has a lovely buttery taste.

best form of K2

Posted by Reviewer3020319 on Feb 26, 2012

I learned about this product on a web site called Whole Health Source. If what they say is true, this is one of the best forms of K2 on the market. I'm glad I heard about it.

take 1 drop every second day

Posted by 5565967786853621888 on Jul 18, 2014

you can skip the recommanded usage and just take one drop (instead of 15) every second day. 80-drops bottle with 15 drops 3 times a day just runs out quickly. besides that- excellent product

MK-4

Posted by Reviewer1884425 on Mar 03, 2011

It's a very good product. However, MK-7 is probably the best form. So, this product should contain both. Anyway, liquid provides a better absorption than softgel and i can get much higher doses quite easily. I wish iherb will continue to provide such a product choice !

Best volume/price ratio on K2

Posted by Reviewer1449735 on Sep 26, 2011

Best volume/price ratio on K2 I've found here so far. Plus it's nice to have it without unnecessary softgels and fillers.

Expensive, but Worth It

Posted by Reviewer2907859 on Mar 07, 2012

Vitamin K2 is such an essential part of a healthy diet and I am one of those people who have trouble processing it. The liquid form of the vitamin is perfect for someone with my absorption problem, and I am grateful to Thorne for making it available.

pleasant, tasteless

Posted by Reviewer1079528 on Nov 21, 2014

As a means of obtaining K2 it is certainly painless. Since the benefits are largely long term, I can't say whether it is the best source or not. I can say that it doesn't have that funny buttery flavor that the K2/D3 liquid has, and which I rather like.

The best K2, period

Posted by 4943797960547833871 on Nov 03, 2015

Vitamin K2 works in conjunction with vitamin D, calcium and magnesium to build strong bones and teeth. It's also a crucial substance for making sure that calcium isn't deposited in your arteries (atherosclerosis) thereby helping to prevent heart disease and poor circulation. For men over 40 it's a great supplement to make sure that a certain part of the body keeps working the way you want it to, if you catch my drift… For menstruating women, it can help decrease excess bleeding. All in all, a key supplement for anyone wanting to improve their long term health. Update: I've now switched to Carlson Labs 5 mg capsules, which I find to be more effective and simpler to use.

Repair of muscles and ligament in Knee.

Posted by Reviewer1827508 on Aug 02, 2013

Taken to go with high dose of vitamin D