10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Thorne Research, Whey Protein Isolate, Vanilla, 1 oz (27 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 3-star

Don't like that it has added sugar, prefer the mediclear

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

This is another great product from Thorne Research but I am disappointed that mediclear has added sugar to the whey protein. Of course it is going to taste better with added sugar. I mixed my vanilla whey protein sample with a banana and almond milk and it was delicious! It did keep me full for the morning but not as satisfying as the mediclear product. I had tried the regular Mediclear and Mediclear plus prior to this sample, and have used both of those regularly on suggestion from my naturopath. These products are to be used for detoxing the body and are composed of non-allergenic proteins (rice and pea), along with vitamins/minerals and detox enhancing compounds. This line of products is for use by professionals and come highly recommended.If you like my review check out my page by clicking on my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

hate the sweetener in this product...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

has a nasty after taste,i really would've preferred the plain Whey without any additives...