Will purchase again

Posted by hearthANDgnome on Oct 04, 2010

For the men in my household (or for low stomach acid).

High quality product

Posted by Reviewer2299240 on Oct 19, 2010

When i stop taking zinc, white spots appear on my fingernails. Thorne products are always good, that's why i bought this. Iherb's service was very fast. I recommend everone to get their products from iherb.

Thorn Research, Zinc Picolinate, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by 5239401191549593912 on Oct 24, 2013

Great product, helps with my skin, eyes and particularly my nails. I have seen a mark improvement since taking this Thorn Zinc Picolinate, compare to other zinc products l've tried, only this one has worked.

Quality produce

Posted by Reviewer1724624 on Feb 01, 2012

I found this type of Zinc to be effective in reversing the low levels of Zinc that I was experiencing with the cadmium toxicity.

Love zinc pico!

Posted by Reviewer1892607 on Jun 04, 2010

This is the only form of zinc my son absorbs. Great for increasing stomach acid, boosting the immune system, clearing the skin. Everyone should take zinc and Thorne brand is always high quality with no nasty fillers like Mag Stearate which are in nearly every other supplement company. Love Thorne and iherb!

PERFECT

Posted by 5412551034486281569 on May 21, 2015

We've been using this for our 8yo for over a year and it's been doing it's job. I'm happy with the product and wont change.Nice small capsule easy to swallow.

Immunity protection

Posted by Reviewer2263950 on May 06, 2014

In conjunction with Vit C great for the immune system and also cold sores..

Very good.

Posted by Reviewer2625092 on Aug 05, 2010

This didn't upset my stomach like my old zinc supplement did. I take it occasionally, not every day. It did seem to help clear up my skin a bit, which was an unexpected benefit. I wonder if it's OK to take these regularly without also taking copper.

Like the dosage

Posted by Reviewer2025838 on Oct 30, 2011

I like this form of zinc and the 15 mg dosage. Most zinc supplements come in 30 mg or higher. Be sure to take copper with zinc. I was taking zinc without copper and have some bone thinning and loss of skin elasticity. I take this with Thorne's copper now and the skin elasticity is returning.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2217885 on Mar 04, 2011

This product was recommended to us by our naturopath as being of a very high quality.