thorne zinc

Posted by Reviewer1396338 on Aug 19, 2010

I couldn't feel a difference taking these, but they brought me out of deficiency on the micronutrient blood test. I had a lot of deficiencies, so it's kind of hard to tell what made what improve when your taking a pile of pills.

Will purchase again

Posted by hearthANDgnome on Oct 04, 2010

For the men in my household (or for low stomach acid).

Quality produce

Posted by Reviewer1724624 on Feb 01, 2012

I found this type of Zinc to be effective in reversing the low levels of Zinc that I was experiencing with the cadmium toxicity.

Zinc picolinate with Schizandra

Posted by Vizion on Jul 14, 2016

This is my favourite form of Zinc. I recommend to combine it with Schizandra, if you are a male using Zinc in order to rejuvenate your system.

PERFECT

Posted by 5412551034486281569 on May 21, 2015

We've been using this for our 8yo for over a year and it's been doing it's job. I'm happy with the product and wont change.Nice small capsule easy to swallow.

Immunity protection

Posted by Reviewer2263950 on May 06, 2014

In conjunction with Vit C great for the immune system and also cold sores..

High quality product

Posted by Reviewer2299240 on Oct 19, 2010

When i stop taking zinc, white spots appear on my fingernails. Thorne products are always good, that's why i bought this. Iherb's service was very fast. I recommend everone to get their products from iherb.

Love zinc pico!

Posted by Reviewer1892607 on Jun 04, 2010

This is the only form of zinc my son absorbs. Great for increasing stomach acid, boosting the immune system, clearing the skin. Everyone should take zinc and Thorne brand is always high quality with no nasty fillers like Mag Stearate which are in nearly every other supplement company. Love Thorne and iherb!

Very good.

Posted by Reviewer2625092 on Aug 05, 2010

This didn't upset my stomach like my old zinc supplement did. I take it occasionally, not every day. It did seem to help clear up my skin a bit, which was an unexpected benefit. I wonder if it's OK to take these regularly without also taking copper.

Excellent

Posted by 5579997917002276689 on Aug 12, 2016

Best zinc you can use it for acne