Thorn Research, Zinc Picolinate, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by 5239401191549593912 on Oct 24, 2013

Great product, helps with my skin, eyes and particularly my nails. I have seen a mark improvement since taking this Thorn Zinc Picolinate, compare to other zinc products l've tried, only this one has worked.

PERFECT

Posted by 5412551034486281569 on May 21, 2015

We've been using this for our 8yo for over a year and it's been doing it's job. I'm happy with the product and wont change.Nice small capsule easy to swallow.

Very good.

Posted by Reviewer2625092 on Aug 05, 2010

This didn't upset my stomach like my old zinc supplement did. I take it occasionally, not every day. It did seem to help clear up my skin a bit, which was an unexpected benefit. I wonder if it's OK to take these regularly without also taking copper.

Love zinc pico!

Posted by Reviewer1892607 on Jun 04, 2010

This is the only form of zinc my son absorbs. Great for increasing stomach acid, boosting the immune system, clearing the skin. Everyone should take zinc and Thorne brand is always high quality with no nasty fillers like Mag Stearate which are in nearly every other supplement company. Love Thorne and iherb!

Like the dosage

Posted by Reviewer2025838 on Oct 30, 2011

I like this form of zinc and the 15 mg dosage. Most zinc supplements come in 30 mg or higher. Be sure to take copper with zinc. I was taking zinc without copper and have some bone thinning and loss of skin elasticity. I take this with Thorne's copper now and the skin elasticity is returning.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2217885 on Mar 04, 2011

This product was recommended to us by our naturopath as being of a very high quality.

Great Company

Posted by Reviewer2110560 on Apr 29, 2010

Thorne Research makes great, high quality products.

thorne zinc

Posted by Reviewer1396338 on Aug 19, 2010

I couldn't feel a difference taking these, but they brought me out of deficiency on the micronutrient blood test. I had a lot of deficiencies, so it's kind of hard to tell what made what improve when your taking a pile of pills.

Will purchase again

Posted by hearthANDgnome on Oct 04, 2010

For the men in my household (or for low stomach acid).

mid strength

Posted by truevitality on Nov 20, 2013

a good mid strength zinc in a very easily absorbable form and i love that Thorne has no excipients