Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1577350 on Dec 08, 2011

This is a real special one as it is very hard to buy zinc with picolinate.

Like the dosage

Posted by Reviewer2025838 on Oct 30, 2011

I like this form of zinc and the 15 mg dosage. Most zinc supplements come in 30 mg or higher. Be sure to take copper with zinc. I was taking zinc without copper and have some bone thinning and loss of skin elasticity. I take this with Thorne's copper now and the skin elasticity is returning.

Great Company

Posted by Reviewer2110560 on Apr 29, 2010

Thorne Research makes great, high quality products.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2217885 on Mar 04, 2011

This product was recommended to us by our naturopath as being of a very high quality.

Bought this for acne control and it works!

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on May 22, 2015

I have tried multiple supplements to control hormonal acne but this has been the simplest and most effective. I'm on 30mg per day for 1 month and i can see the difference. Will stop after the 2nd month as I don't think one should take so much zinc in the long run.

great product

Posted by 4741978367760673353 on Aug 21, 2016

I've been taking Zinc Picolinate from Thorne for over a year and wouldn't change it to another brand. Great quality!!

Bring back Double Strength!

Posted by 4680988612310580849 on Mar 30, 2014

This is a great product, but the double strength was better value =( It's been discontinued =( Can we get it back??

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2769269 on May 15, 2012

I have recently been told that I am zinc deficient and was prescribed this product by my doctor. My doctor told me to take it in the evening as it may give me a bit of an upset stomach, but I have been taking it mostly after lunch and I havent had any problems with my stomach. As a bonus, I also noticed that it really calms my interstitial cystitis which has been a great surprise!

For Psoriasis

Posted by 5575193942212286226 on Oct 30, 2016

It turns out psoriasis is linked to high levels of copper. You have to be careful when detoxing copper, but I am an idiot and I don't care, so I just decided to take zinc, which is one way to bring copper levels down, because they fight more than Kim K and Taylor Swift. The psoriasis on my skin is nearly gone after a couple of months - the scalp psoriasis is a little more harder to budge. My hair looks better, as does my skin. Amazing supplement. HOWEVER, I am very sensitive to gluten and since I started taking this, I've been having reactions. Thorne says this is gluten free on their website, but I can't keep having reactions so, trusting my instincts, I am trying a different brand of zinc. If gluten does not bother you, buy these! They are brilliant and won't upset your tum tum. Take with Lysine.

mid strength

Posted by truevitality on Nov 20, 2013

a good mid strength zinc in a very easily absorbable form and i love that Thorne has no excipients