Excellent

Posted by 5579997917002276689 on Aug 12, 2016

Best zinc you can use it for acne

For Psoriasis

Posted by 5575193942212286226 on Oct 30, 2016

It turns out psoriasis is linked to high levels of copper. You have to be careful when detoxing copper, but I am an idiot and I don't care, so I just decided to take zinc, which is one way to bring copper levels down, because they fight more than Kim K and Taylor Swift. The psoriasis on my skin is nearly gone after a couple of months - the scalp psoriasis is a little more harder to budge. My hair looks better, as does my skin. Amazing supplement. HOWEVER, I am very sensitive to gluten and since I started taking this, I've been having reactions. Thorne says this is gluten free on their website, but I can't keep having reactions so, trusting my instincts, I am trying a different brand of zinc. If gluten does not bother you, buy these! They are brilliant and won't upset your tum tum. Take with Lysine.

Recommended Product

Posted by Reviewer1024727 on May 04, 2011

I was recommended Thorne by my Naturapath, not being a vitamin Guru I can not give too many details - however they seem pretty good and the on line purchase and delivery is fantastic as these products are not available within Australia.

Like the dosage

Posted by Reviewer2025838 on Oct 30, 2011

I like this form of zinc and the 15 mg dosage. Most zinc supplements come in 30 mg or higher. Be sure to take copper with zinc. I was taking zinc without copper and have some bone thinning and loss of skin elasticity. I take this with Thorne's copper now and the skin elasticity is returning.

Not vegan

Posted by bornsloppy on Apr 28, 2016

Bought this one but it is not vegan, the L-leucine comes from birds feathers. Too bad so only 1 star of 5 for this one. Otherwise high quality from Thorne.

great product

Posted by 4741978367760673353 on Aug 21, 2016

I've been taking Zinc Picolinate from Thorne for over a year and wouldn't change it to another brand. Great quality!!

Bought this for acne control and it works!

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on May 22, 2015

I have tried multiple supplements to control hormonal acne but this has been the simplest and most effective. I'm on 30mg per day for 1 month and i can see the difference. Will stop after the 2nd month as I don't think one should take so much zinc in the long run.

Bring back Double Strength!

Posted by 4680988612310580849 on Mar 30, 2014

This is a great product, but the double strength was better value =( It's been discontinued =( Can we get it back??

Small, easy to swallow

Posted by 5559590992830793214 on Jun 04, 2016

My clinical nutritionist requested that I ONLY buy this brand (and she usually has a compounding chemist make my supps, so I know she trusts this brand). The pills are tiny and easy to swallow which is a relief when you're taking a lot of other things at once.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2217885 on Mar 04, 2011

This product was recommended to us by our naturopath as being of a very high quality.