Nutritionist grade

Posted by 5023433076629972616 on May 02, 2016

This was initially prescribed for me by my Nutritionist. It is great to be able to get it online as I need it instead of having to drive 30mins each way to get it from the Nutritionist, nut know it is the same high quality product.

Very easy to tolerate

Posted by 5155283152820558990 on May 20, 2015

Very easy to tolerate

Great

Posted by Reviewer2718303 on Sep 19, 2013

This product was recommended by my Doctor and following blood tests seems to be doing what it advocates.

Great product

Posted by 5454768098461184526 on May 19, 2014

Nice clean formula, easy to take for adults and kids.

Thorne-Research-Zinc-Picolinate

Posted by 5673974120769265056 on Jun 01, 2014

I have no reaction to this product and the price is comparable with local products even when Postage costs are included

Good

Posted by 5535909113594041132 on Sep 13, 2015

As far as I understand, Thorne is a better more pure brand. Zinc picolinate is perhaps the best absorbed form of zinc. This amount was also just enough for me to take every day or two. I ordered some for my mum too. I think any higher and you would want to think about supplementing a little copper (and perhaps other minerals).

Good Zinc

Posted by ReaCovery on Nov 20, 2015

I needed zinc and I trust the Thorne brand. I took the whole bottle, then started on another brand I already had. When I run out of that, I will probably order this one again. It takes a while to build your zinc levels up if you are low. Most people are low on a lot of minerals we are supposed to get from food. Our food isn't the same high quality it used to be because of depleted soils and current farming methods.

boost immune system

Posted by 4629839364740849398 on Dec 11, 2015

I like the small capsules with this product, easy to take and adjust the dose as required

Great

Posted by 5303540637256700756 on Jan 12, 2016

I started taking this as was recommended to do when taking a metafolin supplement. I feel so much better since I started these two in August!

Excellent

Posted by 4681524091396204334 on Jan 24, 2016

My Dr recommended Thorne for pyrroles disorder for my son & myself, the size of the capsules is the perfect size for my 7 year old son to swallow, he notices if he has not had his zinc tablets, he takes the higher dose in the morning & a smaller dose at night. Excellent product!