New To iHerb?

Tierra Mia Organics, Raw Goat Milk Skin Therapy, Body Soap Bar, Lavender, 4.2 oz

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Really soft on skin and nice smell

Posted by moimelodie on Feb 08, 2014

*** You can click my name ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! *** I love this goat milk soap bar. The ingredients are great and it really moisturize the skin. On top of that, the lavender scent is very pleasant. *** If you found this review helpful, please click the “helpful”-button below the review, thanks! ***

good

Posted by Reviewer1096479 on Mar 24, 2014

Excellent product

Fantastic soap

Posted by 5224123890547530731 on Jun 06, 2014

This is my second order of this soap. It is fantastic. Great smell and leaves my skin soft and with no heavy soapy smell that you get with soap you buy in grocery stores, etc. No skin irritation either before or after. I love it and will continue to buy the Tierra Mia.

Calming and very moisturizing

Posted by Coupon-Code-CEC033 on Feb 24, 2012

Love this hand made soap. I used it while I was very stress from work and my skin just feels amazing and relaxing.

the best soap ever

Posted by 5056761680146332723 on Oct 21, 2012

It's my favourite soap now. Great scent. Doesn't make my skin dry in comparison to all soaps I used before.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »