Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3127630 on Sep 13, 2012

Sweet, light, and very natural vanilla scent. Superb texture and lathers into a thin foam. I am in love with this soap! Let me tell you, this is the cream of the crop when it comes to goat milk soaps. If you accidentally get some in your mouth, you can literally taste the goats milk! Leaves my sensitive skin soft and moist. I only wished it lasted longer!

LOVE IT!

Posted by 5256635426353942454 on Mar 17, 2014

This soap has quickly become one of my top 3 favourite cosmetic products of all time. It has helped my acne prone face skin more then most other creams, gels or you name it. I highly recommend this soap for face and body. It gets used up quickly so I am ordering more next time.

Delicious

Posted by Coupon-Code-CEC033 on Feb 24, 2012

The greatest Vanilla on the market.

My sister liked

Posted by 5188436707162659072 on Aug 14, 2014

I brought this for my sister who has eczema. She liked the bar, especially the smell! Did not irritate her skin.

Amazing soap

Posted by Reviewer2603367 on Jan 08, 2015

It is nourishing and clarifying at the same time. I use it for face and body because it leaves my skin smooth and clean without drying it out. It works very well as makeup remover because of the creamy foam but also helped to clarify my skin from the occasional spots. I had to get used to the vanilla scent because you still can smell the "goat" milk in it, but after a while I really loved it. A staple in my bathroom!

Excellent Product!

Posted by cherokeegirldonna on Dec 24, 2012

I had a rash on both hands due to lupus. Since using Raw Goat Milk Skin Therapy, the rashes are gone! The vanilla aroma is very pleasing to the senses. I recommend this product for blemishes.

Nice soap

Posted by 4660938632304374517 on Feb 16, 2016

Nice soap

Average

Posted by 4901537405748395929 on May 13, 2014

Ok product. Used a much better one from Queensland. It breaks easily and doesn't last every long. Good ingredients though

Not Good

Posted by Reviewer1282693 on May 25, 2016

This definitely does not do the job of cleaning the skin properly. Leaves a residue and is very expensive for the size you receive. The size advertised is 4.2 oz but the size that I actually received is 3.8 oz. Bad.