The bomb

Posted by Reviewer2080444 on Feb 07, 2013

I've been using shaving soaps (as opposed to awful chemical gels) for close to 20 years now. This beats them all. If the point of a shaving product is to remain on the skin well enough to allow for multiple passes of the blade.... this is the best I've found. Too many allow for one pass, then are gone, and irritation results. Tierra Mia stays on so you can get close, protects the skin while you're doing it, then rinses clean. Quite a combination. AND it's considerably less drying than the other soaps I've used. My new standard.

Shaving soap

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jun 27, 2013

My husband likes this soap a lot. Does not dry out his skin, smells good, and is perfect for shaving.

Not for me :-(

Posted by Reviewer1506857 on Feb 07, 2012

Wanted to like it, but could not get it to lather properly. My guess: too much olive oil in the soap. Olive oil "kills" the lather.

The best shaving soap for men

Posted by Coupon-Code-CEC033 on Feb 24, 2012

This product is so good, better than anything from The Art of Shaving, which is super expensive.

The king of all shave soap

Posted by 5305955429038720929 on Feb 11, 2014

My husband says it is the best product he has EVER used. He has very coarse facial hair and has a hard time shaving. He loves this stuff!

Good shaving soap

Posted by 5171891390746726916 on May 28, 2012

My husband uses this for shaving and likes it. It's gentle on the skin. Smells OK.

not my scent

Posted by 5303563293694492332 on Aug 23, 2012

tried once, foam ok, but not my scent

good

Posted by Reviewer1096479 on Mar 24, 2014

None chemical & excellent product.

This is not the shaving soap

Posted by 5060430204280776629 on Apr 30, 2015

Soap doesn't lather well, lather is very poorly, thin and got too big bubbles. Useless for me to shaving :( I will use it for body soap, I like scent, and it moisturizing nicely :)

Not a good shave soap

Posted by AMDSOAP on Jul 28, 2016

I bought this before I started making shaving soap - or even understanding what makes shave soap different. This soap smells amazing, but lather is not long lasting for a man's shave (ok for shaving ladies legs and underarms). Bees wax in soap gunked up shaving brush and razor, resulting in replacing razor very frequently. Had to replace shave brush because could not get waxy build up to wash out (even tried Dawn dish detergent). Switched to using hands to lather up and rub on skin, which killed the shaveable lather. This smells great and I'm looking forward to duping the scent in my homemade shave soap, but save yourself the frustration and buy a proper shave soap with stearic acid, glycerin, and NO BEESWAX!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »