This soap is simply stunning!

Posted by yekaterina on May 03, 2012

This soap is simply stunning! I have a Toy poodle, her curls and rebellious hair. Neither the road nor the cheapest shampoo does not suit us, and badly dried hair tangling. The dog is constantly itching. Soap foams well, it has a light, unobtrusive scent. Already in the process of swimming, I noticed how soft is wool! The result: a happy dog, soft, smooth and shiny hair! Thank you for this wonderful product!

Excellent

Posted by 5134213229398479304 on Oct 29, 2013

Love to use this for my dog.

Love this!

Posted by 5289610465516094298 on Dec 03, 2016

I got this cos of the great reviews it got and I can see why. It's a lovely bar of soap that keeps my cats and dog smelling nice and cuddly and soft. It's gentle on the skin and I will be getting more of this for sure!

Nice thing, organic and washes gently

Posted by BestProducts on Apr 22, 2013

No bad reactions from the dog and the cat with possible allergic reactions. It does't give much foam, but it cleans really nice.

BETTER

Posted by Reviewer2908751 on May 26, 2016

Way easier to use than liquid shampoo when bathing the dogs. Smells good and lathers well.

Best bang for your buck!

Posted by 5222188021592597463 on Jun 17, 2016

Love how clean the fir feels and smells.

best!!

Posted by 5575948397916528601 on Aug 13, 2016

My dogs' coats have never looked better. Amazing stuff!

Amazing!!

Posted by 5468130711173290517 on Sep 09, 2016

I love this product! I'm a Maine Coon breeder, and I often feel that the cat's fur is left a little bit greasy even after washing. I have tried a lot of products to get rid of this problem. This soap bar is the best shampoo I have ever tried. The fur is left perfectly clean after use, and the cats look amazing. The best part is the ingredient list. I'm looking forward to see how it will affect the fur and skin longterm . I will definitely recommend Tierra Mia's Sham-pup!!

Dog's paw

Posted by 4720498201192465818 on Sep 12, 2016

Used this everytime after walk. Best soap ever as my dog doesn't licked his paws everytime after wash unlike other "all natural" soap frm other brands. But 1 negative point is its a little soap n finishes real fast once it comes in contact with water.

Soft and clean