Nice thing, organic and washes gently

Posted by BestProducts on Apr 22, 2013

No bad reactions from the dog and the cat with possible allergic reactions. It does't give much foam, but it cleans really nice.

I like it

Posted by 5558236281313123441 on Nov 14, 2012

good value for money

my pet like it

Posted by anioto on Oct 07, 2012

Using it for washing my guinea pig Linux. He like taking bath with this soap, any discomfort. One of this soap bar is enough for all his life :) Going to buy another piece for my mom's dog.

Creamy and lathers well

Posted by Reviewer3092624 on Jul 27, 2012

I think it helped my dog in the sweltering heat we've had to make him less itchy. Smell is a little strong, but no artificial fragrance.

No Allergic reactions - Just soft coat!

Posted by coconut on Jul 05, 2012

I was buying $11 bottles of hypo-allergenic shampoo from veterinarian - and it didn't work well! I am so HAPPY that I discovered this product. This soap suds/lathers well, does not have an overpowering scent and leaves my dog's coat shiny and soft. I waited about a week after washing my 3 dogs to do this review and my dogs have not broken out and they are not itching/scratching. I definitely recommend! There are no chemicals - just natural ingredients that will be gentle on your dog and your hands.

This soap is simply stunning!

Posted by yekaterina on May 03, 2012

This soap is simply stunning! I have a Toy poodle, her curls and rebellious hair. Neither the road nor the cheapest shampoo does not suit us, and badly dried hair tangling. The dog is constantly itching. Soap foams well, it has a light, unobtrusive scent. Already in the process of swimming, I noticed how soft is wool! The result: a happy dog, soft, smooth and shiny hair! Thank you for this wonderful product!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »