An excellent, healthy alternative!

Posted by HealthierHappier on Sep 13, 2013

I have tried many gluten-free pastas, and this is far and away the best. Great taste, not mushy, and though it is a little sticky out of the pot, just add some heart-healthy extra virgin olive oil and problem solved. Even if you don't *need* to eat gluten-free, it's a good idea to give your digestive system a break from gluten/wheat every once in a while...and this product is a great step in that direction. You won't miss the wheat!

Great pasta!

Posted by Reviewer2583782 on Jul 18, 2011

Great consistency and flavor. Easy and fast cooking!

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1958329 on Aug 20, 2011

Tinkyada is very good quality gluten free pasta. It doesn't get sticky and mushy like some gluten free pastas do. The Spinach Spaghetti is a nice alternative to their regular brown rice pasta.

Nice texture and flavor

Posted by 5308927943517405890 on Mar 03, 2013

I really like this pasta. It just tastes like brown rice so I'm sure it will go well with different pasta sauces. Of course, the texture is not like the white flour pasta that I'm used to eating. It's chewy, I think the package description is quite accurate. It does get soft if you cook it longer. My only con with this pasta is it takes long to cook (about 16-18 minutes serving for one). But still, I think this is a good brand. I will keep buying it.

So good.

Posted by plantbasedglutard on Feb 22, 2016

Perfect texture, love this.

Love!

Posted by 5290972436557250944 on Mar 26, 2016

I have reordered. Great taste and texture.

Great spaghetti!

Posted by anomisyu on May 11, 2012

Our whole family (including the 2.5 year old) loved the spaghetti! It tastes good & has a great texture that doesn't get mushy after cooking (just as is stated on the package).

Tasty!

Posted by 4613142442863848488 on Jul 21, 2012

Liked this very much, made a change from plain pasta, also had no nasty preservatives. Would buy again.

a little sticky, but tasty!

Posted by Reviewer1193082 on Oct 20, 2012

For rice pasta this stuff is pretty good. It does stick together a bit if you don't add oil to it. But the flavour is good and the texture is also quite good.

Yummy!

Posted by CindyW on Jun 26, 2013

I've tried the majority of the Tinkyada products and I love them all. I'm thankful for gluten free pastas!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »