Great

Posted by Caragh on Feb 11, 2014

Use for lasagne. Great texture

Tinkyada Lasagne Noodles

Posted by 4782868986597761729 on Feb 02, 2014

Excellent texture, but as other wrote they did arrive broken. Not really big deal to me I just put them together like a puzzle.

Tinkyada organic brown rice pasta, 10 oz. (280g) (TIN-02135)

Posted by 5336157087626774406 on Nov 28, 2013

I truly love this pasta. It has a texture so close to wheat that my recipes work just as well for me. No more mushy rice pasta for me!

gd

Posted by Reviewer1901447 on Aug 15, 2013

gd

great

Posted by Reviewer1143915 on Jul 22, 2013

great gluten free lasagne sheets. I didnt precook the lasagne sheets, just put the lasagne together and baked 50mins in 200C. Covered the lasagne with foil after 30mins so the top will not burn,

Tasty!

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

I'm thankful Iherb carries plenty of gluten-free products. They taste almost the same as wheat pasta!

great!

Posted by Reviewer2774490 on May 05, 2013

perfect! Makes a nice lasagna! really withstands overcooking... the noodles hold up well. I order this often!

Poorly delivered

Posted by Reviewer2152649 on Mar 10, 2013

The pasta itself tastes pretty good, maybe four stars worth. But the overall purchase experience left much to be desired. I ordered 4 boxes of Tinkyada lasagne over two shipments, and virtually every single lasagne noodle was damaged (many shattered into little bits) by remarkably unintelligent packaging - putting the pasta directly on the bottom of the carton without padding, with heavy bottles of liquid and supplements on top of it, also with no padding in-between. This would be a 1-star rating except iHerb was good about promptly refunding my credit card. Hopefully the shipping department will soon reach that level of service as well.

Truly al dente

Posted by Reviewer1670267 on Jan 13, 2013

Being quite health-conscious and wheat-intolerant, and having tried other gluten-free lasagna before, I am highly satisfied with this brown rice lasagna. My guests love Tinkyada lasagna sheets as much as I do. In fact, they prefer Tinkyada to wheat lasagna. The price is indeed good for the quality. I have one vital suggestion for the manufacturer, if I may, and that is to seal the box well (instead of being loose at both ends) and even to seal the lasagna sheets in a plastic bag first. The reasons are: hygiene, possible contamination with other gluten products, and the fact that I have bought the same Tinkyada before and the packets had many bugs in them and had to be thrown away. Thank goodness, the iHerb Tinkyada lasagna is very fresh, though one box came undone at one end.

Good, but room for improvement.

Posted by 4613142442863848488 on Nov 10, 2012

I like the taste of this lasagne and the fact it is wheat and gluten free, but I would be happier if it came pre-cooked; so you could just layer it into the dish and pop it in the oven to cook. It would save so much time and would be easier to use. That's the only negative I have to say about this product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »