great product

Posted by Reviewer1446768 on May 20, 2011

gorgeous smell, feels light and natural

It really works now!

Posted by Reviewer1457137 on Mar 24, 2011

Yep, they kept at it until they got it right. The addition of more hops really keeps the stink at bay! Good work, Tom!

Nice Smell

Posted by Reviewer2815314 on May 04, 2011

A swipe under each arm and the day smells nicer. I have used this product for over 20 years with confidence.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1057865 on May 13, 2010

This has a very mild smell but does the job very well for daily use.

VERY GOOD PRODUCT

Posted by 5509240691072197289 on Jun 28, 2014

Natural, very effective,it stains clothes, but which not? It does´nt smell strong is very soft i like

Great Men's deodorant!

Posted by 5093335332822566673 on Sep 28, 2016

I've tried a fair few aluminium/or nasties free deodorant over the last few months, ordering all sorts from all different sellers. I came across Tom's during my last order here on Iherb and I'm stoked I went ahead and bought it! The wood spice version is a pretty manly smell, it goes on in a smooth, non greasy way, it's pretty much all natural (and for something you put under your arms everyday thats what you want) and finally it works! During my first use, I'd been working quite hard outside and when I came in and took my t-shirt off my wife said "wow! that deodorant sure works doesn't it?" and after I looked under my arm, there was a bit of a light white froth (not the kind that will stain your shirt mind you) and I still smelled terrific. Great job Toms!!!

It Works

Posted by 4983149196640897860 on Mar 18, 2014

Goes on easily, and it works. I used to use Old Spice, but I will now keep using Tom's.

My bf loves it!

Posted by Solaki on Mar 22, 2014

My boyfriend says it´s really nice and long lasting deo! The smell is lovely and it´s easy to apply it. We´ll buy it again.

good

Posted by 5217024973073368243 on Dec 22, 2013

My hubby said he is smelling a bit like x-mas tree but the deodorant deserves to be names as very-good-and-efficient

Fantastic deoderant

Posted by 5713582208585090424 on Dec 27, 2013

Pleasant smell and long lasting. It helps to rub a dro of water over the stick before use as it it a little solid to start with. An excellent product.