a return customer

Posted by 4725831425603664219 on Apr 29, 2012

My dental hygienist commented - unsolicited by me- that my teeth looked whiter. I also like that this is a product made a natural ingredients.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2918309 on Jul 10, 2012

I like it, it leaves good smell and freshness.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2653912 on Sep 19, 2011

Happy not to be swallowing fluoride and being exposed to any of numerous side effects listed by researchers. Thank you to Tom's and iHerb for carrying fluoride free toothpaste.

Safe and Natural!

Posted by Reviewer2031919 on Feb 28, 2012

I order this for my son to use He does not have any problem adjusting to the different taste. It is good to know that this toothpaste is safe for him to use!

Impressed!

Posted by Reviewer2407665 on Oct 24, 2012

I honestly did not expect much from a natural, fluoride-free toothpaste. I expected it to taste bad and not do as well. Turns out I was wrong and I'm glad I was. It looks slightly different, and doesn't exactly feel the same in your mouth, however the taste is not bad at all and my teeth feel super clean when I'm done brushing. And of course I just feel better knowing I'm using a toothpaste that's better for me. I do plan on buying again.

great!

Posted by Reviewer2680526 on Jan 25, 2013

It's quite strong tasting but cleans my teeth well.

Fantastic Toothpaste

Posted by 5491996115789838635 on May 28, 2014

Because I don't want Fluoride for my family and me I was trying different kinds of toothpaste. Most tp's aren't but this one had a great taste! Bonus, my teeth are really white! Love this product. The Bakkngsoda mouthwash is Nice too.

Nice taste and good cleaning

Posted by 5369932254910808460 on Feb 18, 2014

Love the peppermint aroma and after cleaning, fresh peppermint taste in mouth.

Amazing!

Posted by 5469560300494361099 on Jun 17, 2014

I'm so happy I tried this toothpaste. The consistency reminded me of Aqua Fresh Extreme Clean because of the foaming, which was nice! I switched toothpastes because I just recently found out about the dangers of fluoride, and honestly I am so thankful because this is one of the best toothpastes I have ever used. I swear to you after one use my teeth were already noticeably whiter!! The smell is amazing, but the taste was not as strong as it smelled. It didn't taste bad, just had a faint mint taste which is perfectly fine. A friend of mine said she has been using this brand of toothpaste for years and says she likes the peppermint the best, so I'll have to try that out too. Worth every penny!

Toms fan for life!

Posted by 5538125602128427796 on Jun 19, 2014

Natural and no fluoride? Perfect combo!