New To iHerb?

Tom's of Maine, Children's Toothpaste, Fluoride-Free, Silly Strawberry, 4.2 oz (119 g)

nice

Posted by 5140178462984126688 on Oct 08, 2013

My kids are choosy over toothpaste and this one they like.

very good

Posted by 4660374689657295714 on Apr 03, 2014

very good

My kid loves brushing his teeth!

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 27, 2014

It seems that strawberry is the usual fruity flavor for kid's toothpaste. Thankfully my kid loves the flavor & I am letting him try other brands of toothpaste. He is just a toddler so he doesn't have very discriminating tastebuds. The important thing is that this is a fluoride free and does not have artificial colors, flavors, fragrance, or preservatives which is great! ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

FINALLY A TOOTHPASTE MY KIDS HAPPILY USE

Posted by Reviewer1256402 on May 26, 2014

I have tried so many natural toothpastes for my kids and this is by far their favourite.

we love it!

Posted by miracle on Jun 19, 2014

I like this one because my 8yrs daughter likes this paste))) It's very rare case))