My kid loves brushing his teeth!

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 27, 2014

It seems that strawberry is the usual fruity flavor for kid's toothpaste. Thankfully my kid loves the flavor & I am letting him try other brands of toothpaste. He is just a toddler so he doesn't have very discriminating tastebuds. The important thing is that this is a fluoride free and does not have artificial colors, flavors, fragrance, or preservatives which is great! ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

FINALLY A TOOTHPASTE MY KIDS HAPPILY USE

Posted by Reviewer1256402 on May 26, 2014

I have tried so many natural toothpastes for my kids and this is by far their favourite.

we love it!

Posted by miracle on Jun 19, 2014

I like this one because my 8yrs daughter likes this paste))) It's very rare case))

Bien

Posted by Kreachgirl on Jul 03, 2014

A mi hija de 10 años le gusta mucho, es el típico sabor a fresa.

good for child

Posted by Reviewer1537719 on Oct 11, 2011

health for the baby

Great for Kids

Posted by Reviewer3150213 on Nov 08, 2011

My kids love the flavor, it does a great job cleaning their teeth and no fluoride.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2919418 on Dec 06, 2011

very good

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Jun 15, 2012

My daughter has tried every flavor and brand out there and this is her favorite ----- oh, and by the way, she is in her 20's LOL We love iherb - they ship fast - everything is always wrapped well - and the ordering is so easy. I am so grateful that they don't have ads all over their site!

口感不错,洁齿效果好,去结石能力很强

Posted by niuniuaihaitao on Jun 26, 2012

很不错的产品,宝宝很喜欢,而且她当牙医的小姨看过此产品后,表示很好,去结石能力很强,饭后三分钟给孩子刷牙,可以保证孩子没有龋齿。

excellent non-flouride toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1192047 on Jun 28, 2012

I was looking for toothpaste without flouride for my daughter. This is a great toothpaste.