Tom's of Maine, Clean & Gentle, Fluoride Toothpaste, Peppermint flavour

Posted by Reviewer1228095 on Jul 07, 2011

This is an excellent product, pleasant taste and smooth texture, feels good in the mouth. Wonderful not to have the excess foaming that most toothpastes produce. The combination of natural ingredients with fluoride has made a big difference to my oral health.

Not minty enough

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Feb 07, 2014

I think I'll stick to colgate. Felt as though not enough mint in this toothpaste to have the confidence that I had a fresh breath after brushing. Will not be buying again.

Good toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jul 02, 2012

I liked it, not the favorite one, but I liked its quality of being really refreshing for your breath and good foaming. I was not using fluoride toothpaste for years and ears. Dentist recommended to use some good fluoride tooth paste for change, for some time, enamel turned very sensitive for cavity formations. Maybe my tap water does not conyain enough fluoride, well, juts will use it and then return back to fluoride free toothpastes.

Maine customer

Posted by Reviewer2511790 on Dec 20, 2011

This product performs according to its label. It gently cleans teeth without giving a mouth full of detergent suds to get rid of. Tom's of Maine are always a good choice.

Amazing product !!!

Posted by Reviewer3333596 on May 12, 2012

One of its kind. Probably the only 100% natural & chemical free toothpaste with fluoride that is commercialy available. My mouth loves it !!! Thank you Tom's of Maine. Thank you iHerb.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1819146 on Jul 21, 2014

I've been using this product since January 2006 and no cavities!

Great toothpaste without the nasties

Posted by Reviewer3165532 on Nov 02, 2014

I was at first hesitant to try this toothpaste after having read other reviews about the supposedly weird texture and lack of 'peppermint' freshness. However, I am now a convert and would not go back to regular toothpaste bought in commercial stores. The texture is not thick and gooey, and it doesn't froth up. Those are all a.o.k. by me. I find it fresh enough, and like the fact that it is not 'sweet' in the same way other toothpastes are. I needed a toothpaste with fluoride and without all the usual preservatives/chemicals/nasties. I'd definitely purchase this toothpaste again. And again. And again.

great natural paste

Posted by 5695130967566568378 on Jan 03, 2015

Love this, wish we could buy in Australian shops!

Good toothpaste, minimal ingredients, refreshing and effective

Posted by 5154358382828497028 on Jan 17, 2016

I've been using Tom's of Maine for years, and this toothpaste is exactly as described.

Great toothpaste, SLS free

Posted by Reviewer2903784 on Nov 19, 2013

Doesn't hurt sore mouths. Wish they still made it in Fennel flavour!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »