Tom's of Maine, Fluoride-Free Propolis & Myrrh Toothpaste, Cinnamint, 5.5 oz (155.9 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1931491 on Aug 22, 2011

This is pretty good, not too strong. I would like for the price to be a little lower.

Nice flavor, Natural and Clean

Posted by ellelisw on Mar 12, 2012

What I like most about this is it does not sensitize my mouth. My teeth are cleaned, I'm left with a nice flavor in my mouth, and no burning. I prefer the flavor of cinnamon-clove in the non-fluoride toothpaste, but iHerb only carries that flavor with fluoride. So, cinnamint is a second choice, but it's still good.

Refreshing Cinnamon Taste

Posted by Reviewer1356074 on Jul 22, 2011

I love this toothpaste! If you use Tom's of Maine, with its all natural ingredients, and then try one of the mainstream national brands, you will notice how chemically the national brand tastes! I will stick with Tom's.

LOVE IT!!!

Posted by Reviewer2902393 on Aug 08, 2011

This toothpaste is so refreshing, lovely cinnamon flavor. I always use non-fluoride toothpaste, so I will continue buying this one. Fantastic product.

Good tasting but can dry your mouth

Posted by Reviewer2797486 on Aug 05, 2011

My husband loves this stuff and I like the taste, too, but if I use it exclusively it dries my mouth and I can't make smacky noises with my mouth (I do it to call the cats to dinner). So I can't use this toothpaste (it's the cinnamon that dries your mouth) but hubby likes it and it doesn't affect him.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »