Works as advertised

Posted by Reviewer1810209 on Nov 18, 2011

I have been using this product for several years and it works well. I have chemical allergies and this toothpaste is one of the few that I can tolerate.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1489795 on Feb 17, 2012

Good for those who don't want flouride.

Great toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1780090 on Jan 06, 2013

Great!

If you're going natural, this one is great!

Posted by 5613298564972892910 on Mar 26, 2015

I was attempting to revamp all my personal hygiene and cleaning products to a safety level of 2 or less on the Skin Deep Safety Scale and this one squeaked by. It takes some getting used to after using high powered whitening toothpastes with lots of chemicals, but I have to say that I have adjusted to it and feel that it makes my teeth very white and clean feeling. I have to use a generous amount to get that 'foamy' feeling when I brush. It tastes so refreshing!

good product

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

great taste, cleans well, great for no-mint users

Great toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2207345 on Oct 03, 2011

I love this toothpaste!

still testing...

Posted by boldogbirka on Jun 24, 2014

My husband introduced this brand to me, and I loved the baking soda toothpaste he had. This one is ok as well, but to be honest I don't really fell my mouth clean after this. And not because of the taste! I hate minty toothpastes (they irritate my gums and tongue), it was good to find one wiht something else. :) Worth a try!

Cleans well; weird taste

Posted by eattingtolive on Sep 09, 2013

I like Tom's products for their wholesome ingredients, however this product lost a star for it's flavor. I wasn't sure what to expect with "fennel" but I can now say that it's not ideal for a toothpaste.

good

Posted by Reviewer1720833 on Jul 02, 2012

It's good for its ingredients, but not so good for the results after using this toothpaste. I expected better taste and whiter teeth..

Tom's Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2883498 on Dec 24, 2015

I give this product 5 stars despite the fact that I haven't used it. It was an error on my part not to have noticed that it contains SLF (sodium lauryl sulphate) which I don't want in a toothpaste as it aggravates my mouth ulcers (cankers). I will try an alternative toothpaste without SLF