False hope

Posted by 5216876993489508548 on Dec 30, 2015

I was so pleased at first, it worked really great, it smells good, no paraben nor other bad stuffs. But one week ago my skin was burnt, it pealed, it was very sensitive and dry. Awful. I thought I had found the perfect deodorant but I was wrong

no aguanta

Posted by 5144142184971572945 on Nov 12, 2015

el olor que tiene es muy fuerte y no me aguanta

Love natural deodorant

Posted by 4832756073216300166 on Feb 05, 2015

I love the smell of this apricot deodorant, it's my favourite of the Toms of Maine ones. The one thing I have realised with these deodorants, is that you must apply them when your armpits are dry, apply and wait til the deodorant has fully dried on your skin for maximum smell protection. If you don't, it will slip right off with your sweat and you end up with a bit of BO a few hours later. Good for winter weather, but you have to be careful in summer if you sweat a lot like me.

Great

Posted by 5497754178981520366 on Sep 09, 2014

Great product

Weird reaction

Posted by 4934747516549295254 on Aug 23, 2014

In my long quest of natural deodorants I was really excited to try this one, especially for the Apricot smell which is original and smells actually really good. But after two days of use I find oud that my armpits were burning a lot and my armpit skin was peeling off, it was really painful and I got a bit scared. I don't know exactly what in the composition made me react like that, it never happened to me before, but still I covered my armpits in soothing cream and waited for it to come back to normal, Then I tried the deodorant again just to be sure before throwing it, and it didn't cause my any reaction so I kept using it after that ^^ Weird story I know, anyway I still think it's efficient as a deodorant, and I really love the apricot smells which is a bit fresh, consistency is perfectly fine too, not too oily nor sticky, I would recommend it though I think you should be careful if you've got sensitive armpits !

great product

Posted by 5199760228416514347 on Jun 23, 2014

the smelll is divine, works great, will be buying again

Tom's

Posted by 5434431209938375936 on Dec 17, 2013

Nice

great smell, not an amazing coverage though

Posted by sophielu on Dec 05, 2013

it has been my favourite for years but on a recent holiday in high humidity, it was absolutely useless. I went and bought a mainstream deo with aluminium which kept my dry. On a normal days I really need to rush home at night to shower with Fresh Apricot. This time I was smelling and wet less that an hour later. Maybe I got immune to its qualities over the years.... The smell is great though and for me works better in a dry climate. I found a Lavilin stick (not available on iherb) that works better for me now.

Great Product

Posted by 4914898952325285559 on Oct 26, 2013

I always get itchy armpits using regular deodorants or antiperspirants so using Tom's has been a good alternative for me. Also, it does keep you from smelling.

Doesnt last

Posted by 5281794341075809487 on Sep 14, 2013

First day of application was fine. The following days were a nightmare. I was expecting buckets of sweat but this deodorant did not mask odour. The odour was so strong and disturbing and did not smell like apricots.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »