Tom's of Maine, Natural Long-Lasting Deodorant Stick, Aluminum-Free, Unscented, 64 g (2.25 oz)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

As good as it gets

Posted by 5285614467208764517 on Sep 01, 2013

This is the second natural deodorant I've tried. I had an allergic reaction to the first one, while this one doesn't irritate my skin at all. In general, I don't find natural ones as effective as non-natural ones, but this one does its job as best as to be expected. It isn't sticky going on, I like that it's scent-less, and it keeps me fresh all day. (Not sure how it'll work if you're a sweaty type). I've gone running with this and it holds up okay. Never tried a marathon though! However I've noticed it doesn't quite work as well on really really hot, sticky days but it's still acceptable.

Found what i was searching for!

Posted by Reviewer3095845 on May 09, 2012

I am allergic to all deodorants that have perfume and alcohol. It is very hard to find the ones that don't have both. I am happy to have found this one. No smell at all and it works great!

Neutral smell

Posted by 5749122175195720308 on Jun 30, 2013

This works fairly well, albeit not as well as the heavy-duty aliminum-filled deodorant from the pharmacy. But that can hardly be held against this product. It works much better than most deodorants I've tried and it dries quickly. Will buy again.

Good choice of deodorant!

Posted by Reviewer1997846 on Sep 18, 2009

I use this along with the calendula roll on for extra protection. It works well and does not irritate the skin.

Unscented is best

Posted by Jasmine44 on May 22, 2014

My husband uses this deodorant & he likes that it is unscented & non-irritating. It lasts a long time too...good value, great price!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »