Zinc ricinoleate instead of aluminum

Posted by dav605 on Feb 06, 2010

This is an effective deodorant, but not an anti-perspirant. No perfume but the lemongrass in it gives it a faint smell of citronella. A good choice for people avoiding aluminum. No B.O. at the end of the day. I rotate through deodorants with different active ingredients to prevent bacterial adaptation.

Excellent Deodorant. Might be harsh for some skin

Posted by Reviewer2529835 on Jul 09, 2011

I have been using this for several months and I love it. I noticed that it took my skin a week or so to get used to it, but it is an amazing deodorant. For sensitive skin, Tom's of Maine, Natural Unscented Deodorant Stick is much more gentle, but the long-lasting formula really lasts all day.

Does what it says

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Aug 01, 2011

We were uneasy about switching from antiperspirant to deodorant, but this Tom's of Maine product has surpassed our expectations. There are probably people for whom this wouldn't work, but both my husband and I have been very pleased with full odor control even during the beastly Texas summer.

Favorite Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1316551 on Jun 21, 2008

After trying many 'safe' deodorants, I have found this one to be most effective.

Been using for years and have never needed anything else

Posted by MyMoneySavingTips on Dec 22, 2008

Don't understand the other post claiming that this didn't work for him. I've been using this deodorant for close to 10 years now, and it has always worked for me. There's no obvious deodorant smell, and most importantly it's aluminum free. It's very effective and a wonderful price for a long-lasting stick.

Family likes this one

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Feb 18, 2009

Unscented and it is long lasting.

Tom's of Maine Nat. Long-Lasting deodorant stick, unscented...

Posted by Reviewer3081923 on May 06, 2009

This is the first all natural deodorant that really works for me all day. I am 53 year old female and it works very good for me. I am pleasantly surprised.... Lanie in Alabama

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2628899 on Aug 26, 2010

Works well, no underarm smell!

I really like it!!!

Posted by Reviewer1706533 on Mar 15, 2011

I like it!!! I'll recommend it to my freands!

Bob

Posted by Reviewer1976790 on Jan 03, 2008

Good protection without the chemicals.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »