Unscented is best

Posted by Jasmine44 on May 22, 2014

My husband uses this deodorant & he likes that it is unscented & non-irritating. It lasts a long time too...good value, great price!

surprisingly effective

Posted by 5486447685811582719 on Oct 07, 2014

For an unscented deodorant, this is surprisingly effective. I pushed my mother's wheelchair up hill on a warm Australian day and still didn't smell like a badger's derrière.

Good choice of deodorant!

Posted by Reviewer1997846 on Sep 18, 2009

I use this along with the calendula roll on for extra protection. It works well and does not irritate the skin.

Long Lasting Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2503490 on May 15, 2010

I still with they would take out some of the 'bad for you' ingredients, but otherwise it's better than more toxic options and works just fine.

Bueno

Posted by 4868233014694824772 on Mar 27, 2015

Es el primer desodorante natural que me hace algo de efecto. Aún así lo utilizo junto con otro.

does the job

Posted by 5719440760214590466 on Apr 09, 2015

Goes on smoothly, did not notice any staining of clothes. No smell. Keeps the sweat smell away on days that I do not do much. For intense workouts it did not perform well. For that I recommend the "Thai Deodorant Stone, Crystal Deodorant Mist".

broke me out

Posted by 4992735864030155608 on Sep 09, 2013

I was hoping this would be good, but broke me out. can't use it

waste of money

Posted by Reviewer1914997 on Oct 25, 2013

didn't work at all, and most deodorants work for me.

Stinks and does not work

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on Feb 06, 2015

I have tried the crystal type, the Weleda rose spray and those worked better although not the best. This is the worst. It smells bad on its own already.

not working

Posted by Diana87 on Jun 04, 2012

don't like it.... not working at all. nici pentru barbati nici pentru femei nu ajuta nimic, si rexona face treaba mai bine, m-a dezamagit.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »