My Favorite Toothpaste

Posted by lorikannan on Mar 21, 2012

I can't believe that there are not more reviews on this toothpaste. If you love cinnamon you will love this toothpaste. I don't like to use anything else.

From Latvia

Posted by Reviewer2532441 on Nov 08, 2011

its ok

delicious

Posted by Reviewer2985988 on Nov 28, 2011

this stuff tastes so good, and it has fluoride

Tastes like Christmas!

Posted by 5404237418453677383 on Jan 01, 2016

Great all-around toothpaste. The flavor is awesome and not too strong. Some toothpastes make my mouth burn, but this is gentle and effective. This is my new favorite and I'll buy more!

My favourite toothpaste

Posted by 5354860166577984134 on Oct 15, 2014

The flavour of this toothpaste is delicious! The clove and cinnamon are both really strong and festive! This toothpaste might not be for everyone, but if you like cinnamon and clove - you will love this. It's not too sweet either. It is vegan. It is my new favourite toothpaste!

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer1925794 on Dec 12, 2015

I love the flavour of this toothpaste and it seems pretty effective. I just sometimes worry that my breath isn't as fresh as it would be if I used a mint flavoured toothpaste. This is fantastic for cinnamon lovers or just people who don't like mint.

Currant Bun

Posted by 5661632949204386005 on Oct 06, 2016

I like all of Tom's flavours because they are not too sweet. This is nice but tastes like you have just eaten a currant bun rather than brushed your teeth. All right if you like currant buns for breakfast.

Great Taste!

Posted by 4916994360010420035 on Nov 22, 2016

If you are looking for something different and are bored with typical mint flavoured toothpastes, this make a nice change.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1252087 on Sep 12, 2012

Pretty good tasting.

Really nice while using, but strange aftertaste

Posted by 5032401714314397512 on Dec 08, 2016

I really like the flavour of this when Im brushing my teeth but after 10 minutes I am left with a strange taste in my mouth. I will stick to Himalayas Herbals for a natural vegan toothpaste.