iHerb Customer Reviews
Be very careful using this if you are allergy prone and food sensitive
3 people found the following review helpful
Posted by 5519270808374319820 on Jan 08, 2013
My skin itched severely after consuming this and had to take an allergy tablet to stop the itching. If you are prone to allergies and food sensitivity, I would suggest taking a lower dose ( 1/2 scoop or less). It's still too early to tell if it is helping me, and I'm not sure how effective it will be now since I can only take half the recommended dosage at a time.
Was this review helpful to you?
Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.