I like the taste, but not sure about the cost

Posted by Reviewer2767934 on Jan 29, 2010

Like many on this site, I have tried my fair share of green powders. Taste wise, this one is a bit different. You get the stevia sweetness with the greens, but a definite herbal flavor comes through as well. Not surprising, since this product, as far as I can tell, is trying to be a super greens plus herbal tonic with more emphasis on the herbal tonic than other brands. I like the ingredients, actually do like the taste, and it seems to give me a boost each day. However, at close to twice the cost compared to Amazing Grass and other products I consider to be of high quality, it may be hard to justify continuing to use it.

Excellent Product

Posted by bakairu on Feb 12, 2015

Quite possibly the best green powder out there, however the price is a bit steep for my liking. I would be drinking this regularly if it was not so expensive. That being said, it does everything it says, tastes sweet not bitter, and I felt great the duration I was taking it. Price aside, I highly recommend this product or anything by Dragon Herbs for that matter.

Best taste

Posted by Reviewer2964090 on Apr 07, 2010

One of the things that I struggle with is the taste of this type of supplement...but with fresh goat milk it is excellent. I tried it with water and other things but it really is best with raw goat milk - and I imagine with any other milk of your choice!

I really like this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2089891 on Jun 17, 2011

This is my second purchase of this product. It has a pretty good taste with juice. I have felt my energy level go up.

Dragon Herbs

Posted by 4985636783252929663 on Nov 11, 2014

Pas trop mal comme produit du type multi-vitamine en poudre. Je le trouve intéressant compte tenu du tarif au vu de la quantité d'ingrédients. De sa texture, il se mélange bien et touillant énergiquement et au goût, il ressemble à un mélange d'herbe dont l'odeur tendrait vers la spiruline... 4/5 car les effets ne durent jamais longtemps...