best ever

Posted by Reviewer1330706 on Mar 01, 2011

I've been taking herbs and supplements for a decade - I tried this last week and let me tell you, it's the real deal. Excellent for your health, easily absorbed and used by the body. Essential for those that appreciate quality and only want to put the best into their bodies.

Good Energy

Posted by Reviewer3137954 on Jul 18, 2011

My husband drinks this in the morning in place of coffee or other stimulants. He often works 10-15 hour days. His increased stamina is quite noticeable. Excellent product.

Good taste, good ingredients

Posted by Reviewer3085277 on Sep 05, 2012

Really really excellent product. Container is too small for $43+. Would consider consuming this faithfully if it was 50% cheaper.

Brilliant product for energy, balance & recovery

Posted by 4891890158136804463 on Mar 19, 2014

Highly recommend this for anyone wanting to increase energy, sleep better and build healthy blood. My husband and I both take it in our smoothie. I just gave birth and despite obvious sleep deprivation, I feel pretty amazing. I did not take it whilst pregnant but checked with a senior herbalist at dragon herbs that it is ok when breastfeeding. Currently take about 2/3 recommended dose. I'm no longer anemic, people say I'm looking well, have a positive mood and it helps me to get by without coffee. Also, it's a good "back up" if you don't have a perfect diet on one of those horrid zombie days with a newborn baby! I must note that I also take other recommended dragons herbs formulas - so I think they all contribute to good health. Thank you so much Ron & iherb for selling such a great product and making it easily available to us in Australia! We continue to be loyal customers.

Great formula !

Posted by Scottishdave on Feb 08, 2011

Another superlative formula from dragon herbs. A great addition to any morning fruit smoothie. I only wish the tubs were bigger or the price for this alot lower. Compared to other powders of a similar nature this is only going to be used occasionally because of the price and not on a regular basis. Higlhy recommended if you want to treat yourself.

Dragon Herbs Tonic Alchemy Review - Great Product

Posted by 4786100897712269714 on Feb 22, 2014

I love this product. It gives me and my partner so much energy when he take it. I mix it with either orange, grape or blackcurrant juice and it tastes really nice. It's got so much great stuff in it. It's fabulous. Really awesome that so many great superfoods and superherbs are combined into one product.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2555227 on Jun 21, 2016

I add just one teaspoon to 16 oz of Spring Dragon Tea and take sips throughout the day when I need a lift. Huge difference in mental, physical and emotional being.

Best taste

Posted by Reviewer2964090 on Apr 07, 2010

One of the things that I struggle with is the taste of this type of supplement...but with fresh goat milk it is excellent. I tried it with water and other things but it really is best with raw goat milk - and I imagine with any other milk of your choice!

very good greens

Posted by Romero on Dec 14, 2011

for a green superfood this one is the best.

Great

Posted by 5070656386916811395 on May 03, 2016

Good taste, I could feel the effect and I'm pretty fit and don't usually feel products like I use to. I wouldn't use it everyday if your in a good state of health already. But you can add it to a protein shake as extra or just alone. Good flavor to it so play with it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »