best ever

Posted by Reviewer1330706 on Mar 01, 2011

I've been taking herbs and supplements for a decade - I tried this last week and let me tell you, it's the real deal. Excellent for your health, easily absorbed and used by the body. Essential for those that appreciate quality and only want to put the best into their bodies.

Best taste

Posted by Reviewer2964090 on Apr 07, 2010

One of the things that I struggle with is the taste of this type of supplement...but with fresh goat milk it is excellent. I tried it with water and other things but it really is best with raw goat milk - and I imagine with any other milk of your choice!

Excellent Product

Posted by bakairu on Feb 12, 2015

Quite possibly the best green powder out there, however the price is a bit steep for my liking. I would be drinking this regularly if it was not so expensive. That being said, it does everything it says, tastes sweet not bitter, and I felt great the duration I was taking it. Price aside, I highly recommend this product or anything by Dragon Herbs for that matter.

Great formula !

Posted by Scottishdave on Feb 08, 2011

Another superlative formula from dragon herbs. A great addition to any morning fruit smoothie. I only wish the tubs were bigger or the price for this alot lower. Compared to other powders of a similar nature this is only going to be used occasionally because of the price and not on a regular basis. Higlhy recommended if you want to treat yourself.

Brilliant product for energy, balance & recovery

Posted by 4891890158136804463 on Mar 19, 2014

Highly recommend this for anyone wanting to increase energy, sleep better and build healthy blood. My husband and I both take it in our smoothie. I just gave birth and despite obvious sleep deprivation, I feel pretty amazing. I did not take it whilst pregnant but checked with a senior herbalist at dragon herbs that it is ok when breastfeeding. Currently take about 2/3 recommended dose. I'm no longer anemic, people say I'm looking well, have a positive mood and it helps me to get by without coffee. Also, it's a good "back up" if you don't have a perfect diet on one of those horrid zombie days with a newborn baby! I must note that I also take other recommended dragons herbs formulas - so I think they all contribute to good health. Thank you so much Ron & iherb for selling such a great product and making it easily available to us in Australia! We continue to be loyal customers.

Great option for those who are busy

Posted by 5668863833670029247 on Mar 21, 2016

You get a lot of goodness in one scoop. Feel energized and mentally clearer within 20 minutes. Consider testing and replacing coffee with this, or at least balance out the acidity of the coffee with this. P.S please click the yes button if you found this review helpful. Love you. Thank you!

Good supplement

Posted by 4769819177850363651 on Nov 15, 2013

This is a very nutritive supplement : however the taste was a bit distasteful for me because of the sweetness. Other than the sweetness this has a lot of chlorophyll and green vegetables. If they make it in two forms ; one sweet and one without sweet additives I would buy it all the time to replace some of my meals.

Not sure...

Posted by Reviewer1963889 on Jan 14, 2010

It tastes strange. I am used to green drink but this is different, it tastes more like herbal medicine. I also have not felt any better. I will not buy again.

Superfood, super taste!

Posted by Reviewer3269942 on Jul 04, 2011

I thought to give this product a try beacause of the combination of ingredients and superfood and superherbs formula in this product and also because Dragon herbs has a great reputation for their products. Well, the taste is good not to mediciny if you know what I mean.

GREAT