Brilliant product for energy, balance & recovery

Posted by 4891890158136804463 on Mar 19, 2014

Highly recommend this for anyone wanting to increase energy, sleep better and build healthy blood. My husband and I both take it in our smoothie. I just gave birth and despite obvious sleep deprivation, I feel pretty amazing. I did not take it whilst pregnant but checked with a senior herbalist at dragon herbs that it is ok when breastfeeding. Currently take about 2/3 recommended dose. I'm no longer anemic, people say I'm looking well, have a positive mood and it helps me to get by without coffee. Also, it's a good "back up" if you don't have a perfect diet on one of those horrid zombie days with a newborn baby! I must note that I also take other recommended dragons herbs formulas - so I think they all contribute to good health. Thank you so much Ron & iherb for selling such a great product and making it easily available to us in Australia! We continue to be loyal customers.

Good taste, good ingredients

Posted by Reviewer3085277 on Sep 05, 2012

Really really excellent product. Container is too small for $43+. Would consider consuming this faithfully if it was 50% cheaper.

best ever

Posted by Reviewer1330706 on Mar 01, 2011

I've been taking herbs and supplements for a decade - I tried this last week and let me tell you, it's the real deal. Excellent for your health, easily absorbed and used by the body. Essential for those that appreciate quality and only want to put the best into their bodies.

Excellent Product

Posted by bakairu on Feb 12, 2015

Quite possibly the best green powder out there, however the price is a bit steep for my liking. I would be drinking this regularly if it was not so expensive. That being said, it does everything it says, tastes sweet not bitter, and I felt great the duration I was taking it. Price aside, I highly recommend this product or anything by Dragon Herbs for that matter.

Great formula !

Posted by Scottishdave on Feb 08, 2011

Another superlative formula from dragon herbs. A great addition to any morning fruit smoothie. I only wish the tubs were bigger or the price for this alot lower. Compared to other powders of a similar nature this is only going to be used occasionally because of the price and not on a regular basis. Higlhy recommended if you want to treat yourself.

Dragon Herbs Tonic Alchemy Review - Great Product

Posted by 4786100897712269714 on Feb 22, 2014

I love this product. It gives me and my partner so much energy when he take it. I mix it with either orange, grape or blackcurrant juice and it tastes really nice. It's got so much great stuff in it. It's fabulous. Really awesome that so many great superfoods and superherbs are combined into one product.

Best taste

Posted by Reviewer2964090 on Apr 07, 2010

One of the things that I struggle with is the taste of this type of supplement...but with fresh goat milk it is excellent. I tried it with water and other things but it really is best with raw goat milk - and I imagine with any other milk of your choice!

Tonic Alchemy

Posted by Reviewer1190148 on Apr 08, 2016

Pure energy, pure multivitamins.I will order it again and again.

Great

Posted by 5070656386916811395 on May 03, 2016

Good taste, I could feel the effect and I'm pretty fit and don't usually feel products like I use to. I wouldn't use it everyday if your in a good state of health already. But you can add it to a protein shake as extra or just alone. Good flavor to it so play with it.

Tonic Gem

Posted by CellRejuvenator on Nov 15, 2015

this is a high end superfood blend quality ingredients with no fillers great tasting,you get what you pay for. I take this in a smoothie in the morning and afternoons. Insurance policy to keep the immune system strong.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »