Good taste, good ingredients

Posted by Reviewer3085277 on Sep 05, 2012

Really really excellent product. Container is too small for $43+. Would consider consuming this faithfully if it was 50% cheaper.

Excellent Product

Posted by bakairu on Feb 12, 2015

Quite possibly the best green powder out there, however the price is a bit steep for my liking. I would be drinking this regularly if it was not so expensive. That being said, it does everything it says, tastes sweet not bitter, and I felt great the duration I was taking it. Price aside, I highly recommend this product or anything by Dragon Herbs for that matter.

Be very careful using this if you are allergy prone and food sensitive

Posted by 5519270808374319820 on Jan 08, 2013

My skin itched severely after consuming this and had to take an allergy tablet to stop the itching. If you are prone to allergies and food sensitivity, I would suggest taking a lower dose ( 1/2 scoop or less). It's still too early to tell if it is helping me, and I'm not sure how effective it will be now since I can only take half the recommended dosage at a time.

Great formula !

Posted by Scottishdave on Feb 08, 2011

Another superlative formula from dragon herbs. A great addition to any morning fruit smoothie. I only wish the tubs were bigger or the price for this alot lower. Compared to other powders of a similar nature this is only going to be used occasionally because of the price and not on a regular basis. Higlhy recommended if you want to treat yourself.

Dragon Herbs Tonic Alchemy Review - Great Product

Posted by 4786100897712269714 on Feb 22, 2014

I love this product. It gives me and my partner so much energy when he take it. I mix it with either orange, grape or blackcurrant juice and it tastes really nice. It's got so much great stuff in it. It's fabulous. Really awesome that so many great superfoods and superherbs are combined into one product.

Brilliant product for energy, balance & recovery

Posted by 4891890158136804463 on Mar 19, 2014

Highly recommend this for anyone wanting to increase energy, sleep better and build healthy blood. My husband and I both take it in our smoothie. I just gave birth and despite obvious sleep deprivation, I feel pretty amazing. I did not take it whilst pregnant but checked with a senior herbalist at dragon herbs that it is ok when breastfeeding. Currently take about 2/3 recommended dose. I'm no longer anemic, people say I'm looking well, have a positive mood and it helps me to get by without coffee. Also, it's a good "back up" if you don't have a perfect diet on one of those horrid zombie days with a newborn baby! I must note that I also take other recommended dragons herbs formulas - so I think they all contribute to good health. Thank you so much Ron & iherb for selling such a great product and making it easily available to us in Australia! We continue to be loyal customers.

Best taste

Posted by Reviewer2964090 on Apr 07, 2010

One of the things that I struggle with is the taste of this type of supplement...but with fresh goat milk it is excellent. I tried it with water and other things but it really is best with raw goat milk - and I imagine with any other milk of your choice!

Tonic Gem

Posted by CellRejuvenator on Nov 15, 2015

this is a high end superfood blend quality ingredients with no fillers great tasting,you get what you pay for. I take this in a smoothie in the morning and afternoons. Insurance policy to keep the immune system strong.

very good greens

Posted by Romero on Dec 14, 2011

for a green superfood this one is the best.

GREAT