Dragon Herbs, Tonic Alchemy, Ultimate Superfood Blend , 9.5 oz (270 g)

Be very careful using this if you are allergy prone and food sensitive

Posted by 5519270808374319820 on Jan 08, 2013

My skin itched severely after consuming this and had to take an allergy tablet to stop the itching. If you are prone to allergies and food sensitivity, I would suggest taking a lower dose ( 1/2 scoop or less). It's still too early to tell if it is helping me, and I'm not sure how effective it will be now since I can only take half the recommended dosage at a time.

Great formula !

Posted by Scottishdave on Feb 08, 2011

Another superlative formula from dragon herbs. A great addition to any morning fruit smoothie. I only wish the tubs were bigger or the price for this alot lower. Compared to other powders of a similar nature this is only going to be used occasionally because of the price and not on a regular basis. Higlhy recommended if you want to treat yourself.

Good taste, good ingredients

Posted by Reviewer3085277 on Sep 05, 2012

Really really excellent product. Container is too small for $43+. Would consider consuming this faithfully if it was 50% cheaper.

Brilliant product for energy, balance & recovery

Posted by 4891890158136804463 on Mar 19, 2014

Highly recommend this for anyone wanting to increase energy, sleep better and build healthy blood. My husband and I both take it in our smoothie. I just gave birth and despite obvious sleep deprivation, I feel pretty amazing. I did not take it whilst pregnant but checked with a senior herbalist at dragon herbs that it is ok when breastfeeding. Currently take about 2/3 recommended dose. I'm no longer anemic, people say I'm looking well, have a positive mood and it helps me to get by without coffee. Also, it's a good "back up" if you don't have a perfect diet on one of those horrid zombie days with a newborn baby! I must note that I also take other recommended dragons herbs formulas - so I think they all contribute to good health. Thank you so much Ron & iherb for selling such a great product and making it easily available to us in Australia! We continue to be loyal customers.

very good greens

Posted by Romero on Dec 14, 2011

for a green superfood this one is the best.