Tonic Alchemy

Posted by Reviewer1190148 on Apr 08, 2016

Pure energy, pure multivitamins.I will order it again and again.

Great

Posted by 5070656386916811395 on May 03, 2016

Good taste, I could feel the effect and I'm pretty fit and don't usually feel products like I use to. I wouldn't use it everyday if your in a good state of health already. But you can add it to a protein shake as extra or just alone. Good flavor to it so play with it.

I really like this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2089891 on Jun 17, 2011

This is my second purchase of this product. It has a pretty good taste with juice. I have felt my energy level go up.

Good supplement

Posted by 4769819177850363651 on Nov 15, 2013

This is a very nutritive supplement : however the taste was a bit distasteful for me because of the sweetness. Other than the sweetness this has a lot of chlorophyll and green vegetables. If they make it in two forms ; one sweet and one without sweet additives I would buy it all the time to replace some of my meals.

Not sure...

Posted by Reviewer1963889 on Jan 14, 2010

It tastes strange. I am used to green drink but this is different, it tastes more like herbal medicine. I also have not felt any better. I will not buy again.

Superfood, super taste!

Posted by Reviewer3269942 on Jul 04, 2011

I thought to give this product a try beacause of the combination of ingredients and superfood and superherbs formula in this product and also because Dragon herbs has a great reputation for their products. Well, the taste is good not to mediciny if you know what I mean.

Everything you need in one

Posted by Reviewer3161697 on Jun 18, 2016

Very trust worthy company. Gives energy and immune boost. Don't drink it by itself, very herby tasting, put in a smoothy to cover it up.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer1581492 on Sep 29, 2011

love it.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2784698 on Jun 10, 2011

Excellent Product

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2555227 on Jun 21, 2016

I add just one teaspoon to 16 oz of Spring Dragon Tea and take sips throughout the day when I need a lift. Huge difference in mental, physical and emotional being.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »