very good greens

Posted by Romero on Dec 14, 2011

for a green superfood this one is the best.

GREAT

Posted by 5126261692270445286 on Jan 31, 2014

Excellent for digestion

I really like this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2089891 on Jun 17, 2011

This is my second purchase of this product. It has a pretty good taste with juice. I have felt my energy level go up.

Good supplement

Posted by 4769819177850363651 on Nov 15, 2013

This is a very nutritive supplement : however the taste was a bit distasteful for me because of the sweetness. Other than the sweetness this has a lot of chlorophyll and green vegetables. If they make it in two forms ; one sweet and one without sweet additives I would buy it all the time to replace some of my meals.

Not sure...

Posted by Reviewer1963889 on Jan 14, 2010

It tastes strange. I am used to green drink but this is different, it tastes more like herbal medicine. I also have not felt any better. I will not buy again.

Superfood, super taste!

Posted by Reviewer3269942 on Jul 04, 2011

I thought to give this product a try beacause of the combination of ingredients and superfood and superherbs formula in this product and also because Dragon herbs has a great reputation for their products. Well, the taste is good not to mediciny if you know what I mean.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer1581492 on Sep 29, 2011

love it.

Everything you need in one

Posted by Reviewer3161697 on Jun 18, 2016

Very trust worthy company. Gives energy and immune boost. Don't drink it by itself, very herby tasting, put in a smoothy to cover it up.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2555227 on Jun 21, 2016

I add just one teaspoon to 16 oz of Spring Dragon Tea and take sips throughout the day when I need a lift. Huge difference in mental, physical and emotional being.

Excellent Product