Dragon Herbs Tonic Alchemy Review - Great Product

Posted by 4786100897712269714 on Feb 22, 2014

I love this product. It gives me and my partner so much energy when he take it. I mix it with either orange, grape or blackcurrant juice and it tastes really nice. It's got so much great stuff in it. It's fabulous. Really awesome that so many great superfoods and superherbs are combined into one product.

Tonic Gem

Posted by CellRejuvenator on Nov 15, 2015

this is a high end superfood blend quality ingredients with no fillers great tasting,you get what you pay for. I take this in a smoothie in the morning and afternoons. Insurance policy to keep the immune system strong.

Tonic Alchemy

Posted by Reviewer1190148 on Apr 08, 2016

Pure energy, pure multivitamins.I will order it again and again.

very good greens

Posted by Romero on Dec 14, 2011

for a green superfood this one is the best.

I really like this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2089891 on Jun 17, 2011

This is my second purchase of this product. It has a pretty good taste with juice. I have felt my energy level go up.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer1581492 on Sep 29, 2011

love it.

Great

Posted by 5070656386916811395 on May 03, 2016

Good taste, I could feel the effect and I'm pretty fit and don't usually feel products like I use to. I wouldn't use it everyday if your in a good state of health already. But you can add it to a protein shake as extra or just alone. Good flavor to it so play with it.

Dragon Herbs

Posted by 4985636783252929663 on Nov 11, 2014

Pas trop mal comme produit du type multi-vitamine en poudre. Je le trouve intéressant compte tenu du tarif au vu de la quantité d'ingrédients. De sa texture, il se mélange bien et touillant énergiquement et au goût, il ressemble à un mélange d'herbe dont l'odeur tendrait vers la spiruline... 4/5 car les effets ne durent jamais longtemps...

Excellent Product