very good greens

Posted by Romero on Dec 14, 2011

for a green superfood this one is the best.

Tonic Gem

Posted by CellRejuvenator on Nov 15, 2015

this is a high end superfood blend quality ingredients with no fillers great tasting,you get what you pay for. I take this in a smoothie in the morning and afternoons. Insurance policy to keep the immune system strong.

Love this stuff!

Posted by 5028280671523083742 on Oct 28, 2016

Will continue to buy and have told others about...Great vitamins and so easy to use...it is my go to first thing in the AM...gives me a ton of energy, and so easily digestable.

Tonic Alchemy

Posted by Reviewer1190148 on Apr 08, 2016

Pure energy, pure multivitamins.I will order it again and again.

Great

Posted by 5070656386916811395 on May 03, 2016

Good taste, I could feel the effect and I'm pretty fit and don't usually feel products like I use to. I wouldn't use it everyday if your in a good state of health already. But you can add it to a protein shake as extra or just alone. Good flavor to it so play with it.

Everything you need in one

Posted by Reviewer3161697 on Jun 18, 2016

Very trust worthy company. Gives energy and immune boost. Don't drink it by itself, very herby tasting, put in a smoothy to cover it up.

Best taste

Posted by Reviewer2964090 on Apr 07, 2010

One of the things that I struggle with is the taste of this type of supplement...but with fresh goat milk it is excellent. I tried it with water and other things but it really is best with raw goat milk - and I imagine with any other milk of your choice!

Not sure...

Posted by Reviewer1963889 on Jan 14, 2010

It tastes strange. I am used to green drink but this is different, it tastes more like herbal medicine. I also have not felt any better. I will not buy again.

Superfood, super taste!

Posted by Reviewer3269942 on Jul 04, 2011

I thought to give this product a try beacause of the combination of ingredients and superfood and superherbs formula in this product and also because Dragon herbs has a great reputation for their products. Well, the taste is good not to mediciny if you know what I mean.

awesome