NOT Just for Babies!

Posted by Reviewer2133082 on Jan 31, 2011

In my perpetual pursuit of the ultimate oral hygiene, I purchased these tissues. When I am out, away from my Sonicare toothbrush, I floss and then use the Tooth Tissues. I think they are a very good product, much better than those little portable tooth brushes, Wisps. You can really get in and around all your teeth. They're not cheap but you only get one set of teeth and I'll go to any length to hold on to mine!

Convenient

Posted by 4729501890997803459 on May 24, 2014

Convenient for on the go

Easy to use

Posted by 5008321470517332219 on Feb 19, 2016

Good in quality and easy to wipe by baby herself.

Convenient teeth wipes

Posted by evnnseah on Feb 22, 2016

I used it on days when my baby refused to have her teeth brush. Would have given 5 stars if it's less costly.

מוצר טוב אבל...

Posted by 5288238362970154997 on May 03, 2016

ריח המגבונים לא נעים, זה החיסרון היחיד שלהם בעיניי. גם גודל המגבונים לא אחיד חלק קטנים וחלק גדולים יותר, אבל זה לא כל כך מפריע. הטעם נסבל ועדין. אם הריח היה יותר נעים זה היה מוצר מעולה. קניתי אותם למניעת עששת הנקה והם מנקים טוב !

Easy to use

Posted by Reviewer2791144 on Mar 06, 2011

Baby doesn't mind me using it to clean her gum.

Good sensations

Posted by Reviewer1558606 on Jan 31, 2012

We use not enough time to draw conclusions. In general, a smell pleasant, a fabric of a napkin the soft. We use all family. In our city cost more expensive much more.

Easy to Use

Posted by Reviewer1817007 on Sep 21, 2012

I like the practical use it offers.

Good

Posted by 5495063715814968957 on Dec 19, 2012

It is a good thing, but my baby doesn't like it.

Very handy, albeit temporarily

Posted by Reviewer2812601 on Jun 23, 2013

Yes, it does have a strange scent to it, but it's so darn easy to use on an infant! Keeping baby gums healthy far outweighs the slight inconvenience of inhaling the smell of these cloths, but it's actually not that bad-- easy to get used to after awhile. Can't say I would advise using these once the baby develops teeth-- mine would bite down on my fingers HARD as I tried to wipe his gums!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »