Very clean feeling!

Posted by dreedenator on Dec 19, 2011

First thing you need to know, this doesn't taste like toothpaste at all! In fact quite literally tastes like soap and not very peppermint at all, but once you get used to it, you will love the clean feeling! Teeth are so smooth after and I swear mine our whiter too. There is salt in it so your gums may be a little sensitive after using. But I think it's healthy for our mouths and bacteria and stuff. You need very little and I recommend using with a very soft bristle brush. I want to try all the flavors and the whitening one too. I don't want to ever use toothpaste again.

Best Tooth Soap

Posted by Reviewer1115165 on Oct 23, 2012

I love the squeaky clean feeling this leaves you with.

Love it!

Posted by kkfjkldsjfldfj on Jun 13, 2013

Best tooth soap /paste / whip I ever used!! I haven't had a cavity since I started using it + using plackers. It tastes awesome too, not "soapy" at all. I'm highly recommending it! /E

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2582432 on Jan 08, 2012

I was so happy to find this on iHerb. I've been using this for several years. It's the best product for me as I've had a lot of dental work in the past. It's helped to reduce gum bleeding tarter. My check ups and cleanings are less painful due to less tarter on my teeth and this product keeps my teeth white. I love it. It lasts a long time and you don't need to use a lot each time you brush. Just brush, rinse with water and you're done. Love it.

Pure Awesomeness

Posted by 4829840155201886312 on Jul 10, 2012

This tooth cleanser is wonderful. No products to cause irritation and tastes good!

great product

Posted by Reviewer1762111 on Sep 05, 2011

this foams really well and cleans teeth just as well as any conventional toothpastes - only this product has the benefit of using natural ingredients. The taste is a little funny at first but not bad...