Great for my pains in my joints!

Posted by 5458030375486587511 on Feb 08, 2014

Surprisingly effective, though effects are not long-lasting (2-3 hours), but better than taking prescription meds!

Helps the pain of sore muscles

Posted by Reviewer2084487 on Sep 27, 2013

This is my second tub of product. I have found the product to be be most effective. I do a lot of running and sport. Regularly have sore muscles and minor strains. This cream is gentle on the skin and is effective. A couple of friends have also used in major sprains and for aching bones that are old broken injuries. They have said cream has been helpful.

Give it a try

Posted by Reviewer3014795 on Oct 09, 2012

I sprained my rotator cuff this past summer and began using Topricin a couple of times during the day and also before bed. It does provide some pain relief, though it is not necessarily long-lasting relief. I will say that, for me, it works as well as any over-the-counter analgesics I've used--and doesn't have an odor! Best of all, I can wash it right off my hands with no greasy, smelly residue.

Good cream for aches & pains

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 25, 2012

This is good for aches & pains, it gives temporary relief.

Topricin

Posted by Reviewer2437544 on Jan 11, 2012

This is the only cream I've used for neuropathy in my feet that actually works. Makes my feet feel so much better!

pain relief

Posted by Reviewer2394554 on Sep 20, 2011

Topricin gave some temporary pain relief.

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer1625088 on Jun 27, 2011

An oxygen tank fell on my son's foot and three of his toes turned purple. He was in such pain that he could not walk. My mom told me to put Topricin. I honestly did not think it will help but after a few minutes he said there was no pain. He was able to put his shoes on and started walking as if nothing happened. I bought Topricin right away.

Good cream

Posted by Reviewer1027697 on Feb 28, 2011

I've bought this cream for my Mom. She was diagnosied with Diabetic Neuropathy and she has pain and burning in her legs all the time. She said that the cream helps a bit to ease the pain.

haven't tried yet

Posted by Reviewer1533826 on Nov 24, 2010

Haven' t used it yet but got it for my grandmother with chronic joint pain. She is on lots of meds so it is nice to know that this will not interfere with other meds.. So gave it 4 stars b/c of this.

Best Topical Pain Relief Cream

Posted by Reviewer3177524 on Feb 07, 2010

I exercise a lot and because of that my muscles get sore from overuse. I also get a stiff neck and shoulders from work. After each application I feel relief. I much rather use this than take medication. I swear by this product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »