A good anti inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer2375541 on May 12, 2008

Like many treatments for arthritis, the treatment with this cream needs patience and persistence. I have used Topricin for almost 7 month and I have observed good results. At the beginning, I took anti inflammatory conventional medicine beside cream application, today I only use the cream.

e.v.

Posted by Reviewer2767180 on Jul 02, 2008

I am very impressed with Topricin. i have painful bursitis and sleeping at night is almost impossible. i use this product just before bed and it last hours. thanks so much.

less pain

Posted by Reviewer3325169 on Dec 25, 2007

i recently ordered another 3 jars of topricin because i found out it really works. it does take a few weeks but it does relieve the pain.

Topricin Cream

Posted by Reviewer2941970 on May 18, 2009

This is a helpful product re its stated use. In my case, however, I find the Celadrin cream much more effective for the arthritic symptoms in my shoulder.

helpfull cream

Posted by Reviewer2158314 on Jun 03, 2009

I use this cream for pain from arthritis and fibromyalgia. The cream helps to lessen the pain and I like that it does not have an odor. I would recommend this for arthritis pain.

Topricin Works

Posted by Reviewer1104077 on Aug 16, 2009

I have grafted skin on my foot with poor circualtion. Topricin seems to help the circulation & keeps the skin in better condition which helps reduce sores. It is a good product and would probably help other skin problems caused by poor circulation.

Best Topical Pain Relief Cream

Posted by Reviewer3177524 on Feb 07, 2010

I exercise a lot and because of that my muscles get sore from overuse. I also get a stiff neck and shoulders from work. After each application I feel relief. I much rather use this than take medication. I swear by this product.

Good cream

Posted by Reviewer1027697 on Feb 28, 2011

I've bought this cream for my Mom. She was diagnosied with Diabetic Neuropathy and she has pain and burning in her legs all the time. She said that the cream helps a bit to ease the pain.

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer1625088 on Jun 27, 2011

An oxygen tank fell on my son's foot and three of his toes turned purple. He was in such pain that he could not walk. My mom told me to put Topricin. I honestly did not think it will help but after a few minutes he said there was no pain. He was able to put his shoes on and started walking as if nothing happened. I bought Topricin right away.

Topricin

Posted by Reviewer2437544 on Jan 11, 2012

This is the only cream I've used for neuropathy in my feet that actually works. Makes my feet feel so much better!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »