Topricin, Pain Relief and Healing Cream, 4.0 oz

Great relief from pain and burning

Posted by Reviewer2896525 on May 04, 2009

I have peripheral neuropathy and Topricin relieves the pain and burning sensation in my feet.

This really works!!

Posted by Reviewer1739401 on May 26, 2011

First off, this cream is super emollient, rich, and moisturizing and feels so nice on your skin. It also has NO fragrance, scent or odor so that is perfect if you are sensitive to scents. Some products say "scent free", but they are not. This cream helps my pain in my hands, wrists and arms due to carpel tunnel & tendonitis. I also have HORRIBLE pain in lower abdomen from adhesions/scar tissue from a surgery. I rub this cream on several times/day and it helps. Anything to cut down on how many pills one takes, I think that is a great thing. :-)

A good anti inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer2375541 on May 12, 2008

Like many treatments for arthritis, the treatment with this cream needs patience and persistence. I have used Topricin for almost 7 month and I have observed good results. At the beginning, I took anti inflammatory conventional medicine beside cream application, today I only use the cream.

incomparable

Posted by Reviewer1084581 on Feb 07, 2008

I've used probably every product on the market over the years for soreness/pain of various kinds because I am very active. They all work to some degree. Topricin is the only one that gives me TOTAL relief. And I can use it all the time because it doesn't smell! Please let everyone know about this product.

e.v.

Posted by Reviewer2767180 on Jul 02, 2008

I am very impressed with Topricin. i have painful bursitis and sleeping at night is almost impossible. i use this product just before bed and it last hours. thanks so much.