Pretty Good

Posted by Reviewer1767326 on May 15, 2014

I use this with mixed results. But, if you are on lots of prescriptions and worry about other pain relievers that might not mix well with the scripts, this is a good product. Definitely give it a try. It doesn't smell bad and isn't particularly greasy.

A good thing

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Apr 26, 2014

This is a must to have around

Great for my pains in my joints!

Posted by 5458030375486587511 on Feb 08, 2014

Surprisingly effective, though effects are not long-lasting (2-3 hours), but better than taking prescription meds!

Very effective

Posted by 5393201502519459974 on Dec 31, 2013

It seems unreal, but it does relieve muscle pain and cramps. The cream is not gooey, no particular scent and absorbs quickly. Then I forget I had a pain.

Did Nothing For Me!!

Posted by MarieMR on Nov 10, 2013

This product did not work for me!

Helps the pain of sore muscles

Posted by Reviewer2084487 on Sep 27, 2013

This is my second tub of product. I have found the product to be be most effective. I do a lot of running and sport. Regularly have sore muscles and minor strains. This cream is gentle on the skin and is effective. A couple of friends have also used in major sprains and for aching bones that are old broken injuries. They have said cream has been helpful.

Effective!

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

This is excellent for shin splint and calf pain. I had tried Traumeel Gel but this is just as good if not better and you get more product for your money.

not permanent relief

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Oct 25, 2012

This ok on soft tissue pain but not for the really deep seated pain that I have in my elbows. BUT,I have not used it four times a day, just twice. I shall try it four times each day from today, and I will get back.

Give it a try

Posted by Reviewer3014795 on Oct 09, 2012

I sprained my rotator cuff this past summer and began using Topricin a couple of times during the day and also before bed. It does provide some pain relief, though it is not necessarily long-lasting relief. I will say that, for me, it works as well as any over-the-counter analgesics I've used--and doesn't have an odor! Best of all, I can wash it right off my hands with no greasy, smelly residue.

Good cream for aches & pains

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 25, 2012

This is good for aches & pains, it gives temporary relief.