less pain

Posted by Reviewer3325169 on Dec 25, 2007

i recently ordered another 3 jars of topricin because i found out it really works. it does take a few weeks but it does relieve the pain.

Very Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2952981 on Oct 11, 2007

Nice, non fragrant application. Usually provides temporary relief from minor aches and pains. Lasts a while--hours.

Topricin

Posted by Reviewer2716887 on Jul 06, 2009

This is the best stuff I and my family have ever tried. It works faster than anything else on the market and better than advil or other stuff over the counter. If you have tried everything like I have try this!!! I have 6 herinated disc in my back and neck which flare up and swell -this stuff is the fix.

Topricin Cream

Posted by Reviewer2941970 on May 18, 2009

This is a helpful product re its stated use. In my case, however, I find the Celadrin cream much more effective for the arthritic symptoms in my shoulder.

topricin cream

Posted by Reviewer2158158 on May 26, 2008

The cream arrived promptly and is very cool and creamy upon application. I don't find that it gives me any relief for my elbow however.

topricin

Posted by Reviewer3323275 on Sep 14, 2008

first tie use based on Iherb description. Useless, totally without any effeect.

pain relief

Posted by Reviewer1423827 on Feb 01, 2008

My wife and I tried the product,one for sore knees,and one for a groin (hip) soreness,unfortunately there was no significant change.

Pain Management

Posted by Reviewer1331485 on Dec 09, 2007

This a great product when used to reduce joint pain. Also, a great way to relieve cramps in leg muscles.

Topricin

Posted by Reviewer1892190 on Jan 14, 2008

In less than 2 wks of twice daily applications, my back pain has reduced by more than half. I don't know if it will work for everyone, but it's working for me.

Topricin Excellent aid.

Posted by Reviewer1519855 on Jan 15, 2008

Topricin Cream has been a great help in dealing with the pain I have in my hands from arthritis. It really does give relief.