Topricin Excellent aid.

Posted by Reviewer1519855 on Jan 15, 2008

Topricin Cream has been a great help in dealing with the pain I have in my hands from arthritis. It really does give relief.

Topricin

Posted by Reviewer1132739 on May 13, 2010

I use this product all the time on my joints. It really works to ease the pain. iHerb offers it at a great price

Effective!

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

This is excellent for shin splint and calf pain. I had tried Traumeel Gel but this is just as good if not better and you get more product for your money.

Muscle aches

Posted by Reviewer1195672 on Oct 17, 2010

This product is wonderful for alleviating muscle aches and back pain. It helps me sleep at night.

this is also working

Posted by Reviewer2080810 on Jun 14, 2010

I have been using this product on my foot for plantar fasciitis and it is helping with morning pain immensely.

Finally pain-free

Posted by Reviewer2305865 on Nov 17, 2007

This cream is a miracle. My pain is gone and I am able to do simple things again like open jars.

Wonderful!!!

Posted by Reviewer2173556 on Aug 02, 2009

My husband suffers from carpal tunnel syndrome and tennis elbow. After two weeks of applying Topricin nightly and taking Zyflamend, he no longer has ANY pain! He works a very laborous and strenuous job, in fact, his job is the reason for the carpal tunnel and tennis elbow in the first place! So for him to not feel any pain while working is a miracle!

leg pain relief

Posted by Reviewer1852059 on May 21, 2010

since i have been using topricin my legs have been much better. i had a torn miniscus and had surgery for it but still had alot of pain. topricin relieved that pain.

Topricin

Posted by Reviewer1892190 on Jan 14, 2008

In less than 2 wks of twice daily applications, my back pain has reduced by more than half. I don't know if it will work for everyone, but it's working for me.

Eases pain

Posted by Reviewer1930862 on May 22, 2011

I use this cream on my knees after strenous workouts. It provides good pain relief