Results

Posted by Reviewer2834180 on Feb 17, 2008

I have used about half of the 4oz size and am pleased with the results. It's easy to use, rub it on and it is asbored easily with no remaining odor. There is definitely relief from the pain.

Finally pain-free

Posted by Reviewer2305865 on Nov 17, 2007

This cream is a miracle. My pain is gone and I am able to do simple things again like open jars.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1619269 on Nov 27, 2007

My husband was down in his back. As soon as the Topricin came, I started putting it on his back, and it was almost immediate relief. Great stuff.

It really works

Posted by Dilynn on Dec 16, 2006

This one really works for me. It calms down the severe authritic pain I have in my left hand. It doesn't smell and not greasy.

Janet-California

Posted by Reviewer2402694 on Sep 08, 2008

Thank you iherb! I can now afford to take the supplements I need to feel better! This cream is amazing! I use it most for knee pain that I experience at night. WOW! It really works! I will not be without it!

Topricin, CTS Anti-Inflammatory Pain Relief Cream, 4.0 oz.

Posted by Reviewer2788237 on Jul 18, 2008

I was diagnosed with tenosynovitis in my right wrist and hand. The pain was preventing me from barely being able to use my hand. After a weekend of using the Topricin, the pain was almost completely gone!

topricin cts

Posted by Reviewer1455024 on Apr 20, 2008

great, works! excellent, excellent, wish it were less expensive, but worth it!

Amazing Cream

Posted by Reviewer3024483 on May 11, 2009

This came recommended to me by my SIL she ordered it from another company and paid twice as much. I was very happy with the price I paid through your company. Most of all I am just amazed at how much this cream has helped my carpal tunnel and upper back pain. I have been waking up at night with terrible pains in my hands, it felt like they were on fire. I could not believe the first night when I woke up in pain I appllied the cream and was able to go right to sleep. I have been telling everyone about this cream.

Goodbye IcyHot!

Posted by Reviewer2407965 on Nov 20, 2008

This stuff works. Goodbye IcyHot!

Wonderful!!!

Posted by Reviewer2173556 on Aug 02, 2009

My husband suffers from carpal tunnel syndrome and tennis elbow. After two weeks of applying Topricin nightly and taking Zyflamend, he no longer has ANY pain! He works a very laborous and strenuous job, in fact, his job is the reason for the carpal tunnel and tennis elbow in the first place! So for him to not feel any pain while working is a miracle!