Effective!

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

This is excellent for shin splint and calf pain. I had tried Traumeel Gel but this is just as good if not better and you get more product for your money.

Topricin

Posted by Reviewer1132739 on May 13, 2010

I use this product all the time on my joints. It really works to ease the pain. iHerb offers it at a great price

leg pain relief

Posted by Reviewer1852059 on May 21, 2010

since i have been using topricin my legs have been much better. i had a torn miniscus and had surgery for it but still had alot of pain. topricin relieved that pain.

Posted by Reviewer1283504 on May 22, 2010

I'm a yoga instructor and though I keep my body in good shape, I have old knee injuries that flair up on me causing throbbing pain. Within 30 minutes of application the pain subsides and I am able to sleep well. Very grateful for this product. It keeps me at work and that makes me happy!

this is also working

Posted by Reviewer2080810 on Jun 14, 2010

I have been using this product on my foot for plantar fasciitis and it is helping with morning pain immensely.

Muscle aches

Posted by Reviewer1195672 on Oct 17, 2010

This product is wonderful for alleviating muscle aches and back pain. It helps me sleep at night.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer3339052 on Feb 17, 2011

This cream works great to help stop pain where ever you need it! I used it for painful bursitis and my knees!

Eases pain

Posted by Reviewer1930862 on May 22, 2011

I use this cream on my knees after strenous workouts. It provides good pain relief

Good cream

Posted by Reviewer1027697 on Feb 28, 2011

I've bought this cream for my Mom. She was diagnosied with Diabetic Neuropathy and she has pain and burning in her legs all the time. She said that the cream helps a bit to ease the pain.

Best Topical Pain Relief Cream

Posted by Reviewer3177524 on Feb 07, 2010

I exercise a lot and because of that my muscles get sore from overuse. I also get a stiff neck and shoulders from work. After each application I feel relief. I much rather use this than take medication. I swear by this product.