Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1619269 on Nov 27, 2007

My husband was down in his back. As soon as the Topricin came, I started putting it on his back, and it was almost immediate relief. Great stuff.

Amazing Cream

Posted by Reviewer3024483 on May 11, 2009

This came recommended to me by my SIL she ordered it from another company and paid twice as much. I was very happy with the price I paid through your company. Most of all I am just amazed at how much this cream has helped my carpal tunnel and upper back pain. I have been waking up at night with terrible pains in my hands, it felt like they were on fire. I could not believe the first night when I woke up in pain I appllied the cream and was able to go right to sleep. I have been telling everyone about this cream.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer3339052 on Feb 17, 2011

This cream works great to help stop pain where ever you need it! I used it for painful bursitis and my knees!

Results

Posted by Reviewer2834180 on Feb 17, 2008

I have used about half of the 4oz size and am pleased with the results. It's easy to use, rub it on and it is asbored easily with no remaining odor. There is definitely relief from the pain.

Topricin, CTS Anti-Inflammatory Pain Relief Cream, 4.0 oz.

Posted by Reviewer2788237 on Jul 18, 2008

I was diagnosed with tenosynovitis in my right wrist and hand. The pain was preventing me from barely being able to use my hand. After a weekend of using the Topricin, the pain was almost completely gone!

It really works

Posted by Dilynn on Dec 16, 2006

This one really works for me. It calms down the severe authritic pain I have in my left hand. It doesn't smell and not greasy.

Janet-California

Posted by Reviewer2402694 on Sep 08, 2008

Thank you iherb! I can now afford to take the supplements I need to feel better! This cream is amazing! I use it most for knee pain that I experience at night. WOW! It really works! I will not be without it!

Goodbye IcyHot!

Posted by Reviewer2407965 on Nov 20, 2008

This stuff works. Goodbye IcyHot!

Topricin

Posted by Reviewer2437544 on Jan 11, 2012

This is the only cream I've used for neuropathy in my feet that actually works. Makes my feet feel so much better!

Best Topical Pain Relief Cream

Posted by Reviewer3177524 on Feb 07, 2010

I exercise a lot and because of that my muscles get sore from overuse. I also get a stiff neck and shoulders from work. After each application I feel relief. I much rather use this than take medication. I swear by this product.