Topricin Works

Posted by Reviewer1104077 on Aug 16, 2009

I have grafted skin on my foot with poor circualtion. Topricin seems to help the circulation & keeps the skin in better condition which helps reduce sores. It is a good product and would probably help other skin problems caused by poor circulation.

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer1625088 on Jun 27, 2011

An oxygen tank fell on my son's foot and three of his toes turned purple. He was in such pain that he could not walk. My mom told me to put Topricin. I honestly did not think it will help but after a few minutes he said there was no pain. He was able to put his shoes on and started walking as if nothing happened. I bought Topricin right away.

Topricin

Posted by Reviewer2437544 on Jan 11, 2012

This is the only cream I've used for neuropathy in my feet that actually works. Makes my feet feel so much better!

helpfull cream

Posted by Reviewer2158314 on Jun 03, 2009

I use this cream for pain from arthritis and fibromyalgia. The cream helps to lessen the pain and I like that it does not have an odor. I would recommend this for arthritis pain.

Doesn't seem to do much for me but

Posted by Reviewer1668204 on Jun 03, 2009

my husband likes it for his back, says it helps without the burning and smell of other stuff

mild pain relief

Posted by Reviewer1867676 on May 31, 2010

works for mild inflammation -pain - relief doesn't last long , but is better than taking prescription pain killers

Still waiting for its effect

Posted by Reviewer2053017 on Dec 07, 2009

I have applied it on back for sciatica related numbness in foot and on my elbow with tennis elbow problem. It has been 3-4 weeks and I am applying almost every day. I didn't see any positive effect out of this but noticed some muscle spasm in that area.

Did Nothing For Me!!

Posted by MarieMR on Nov 10, 2013

This product did not work for me!

Topricin

Posted by Reviewer1658592 on Feb 03, 2012

applied topricin to the effected area, hoping to get some pain relief....Didn't happen!!!

Helpful product.

Posted by ShelleyP on Dec 21, 2009

I do find this product gives relief (maybe 50-75%) for low back, sciatic and hip bursitis with this product, however the effect doesn't last for more than a couple of hours. I didn't find it to be quite the miraculous product that some reviewers have believed, but it is certainly helpful.