Topricin, Pain Relief and Healing Cream, 8.0 oz

best cream product really heals

Posted by Reviewer1455024 on Dec 12, 2009

takes away pain in a short time and keeps away, better than anything we have used. used them all, believe it or not. i have nerve damage in back and this keeps muscle spasms away by using it at night and sometimes during the day. no smell, this is fantastic in every way. you wiil see. my husband uses it for rotator cuff. use ARNICA for less pain, Topricin for serious pain.

FABULOUS PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2031172 on Jan 07, 2010

I used this product every day. I have tried everything from standard ben gay to arnica gel to whatever. While Arnica helps somewhat, this product takes my back pain and neck pain away for hours so that I can face the day. I have had back problems all my life and this product puts the zing back in my body to where I don't feel the weight of the pain for long periods of time. It is wonderful!!

This is one hell of a cream

Posted by Reviewer1387491 on Oct 03, 2011

I have tried it all and this is just a miracle cream to say the least. I MEAN IT! I have also tried celadrin without success

Great for any inflammation

Posted by Reviewer2855605 on Feb 17, 2010

If you experience pain and inflammation of any kind this remedy is worth trying. I have found it effective for myself and my clients for back pain to tendonitis.

best relief

Posted by Reviewer3310914 on Mar 05, 2010

Have been using this cream for several years and it is the best way to relieve aches and pains without medication.