SWEARS BY IT

Posted by 5276414654041257343 on Jan 21, 2016

Diabetic uncle tried everything.. even that prescribed by hospital.. nothing worked for the nightly cramps that is until i asked him to try this.. he loved it so much.. not knowing the cost he wanted me to buy it for his church members and was horrified when i told him the cost.. he still feel the cramps somewot but it is because he stingy about the amount applied as he is worried he will run out of tropicin ;_)

This is a very good product.

Posted by whitelotusrose on Mar 04, 2015

This cream works very well. I bought the jar first & purchased this one recently as I almost finished the jar. I have been using it on my right feet for my plantar fasciitis & has helped a lot in reducing the pain. Will continue to purchase this product. Update... I have stopped using this product as it worked initially but not any more.

Relief of joint pain

Posted by 5474187335699963012 on Jan 15, 2015

Relief my pain after a badminton game

Professional quality Healing Cream

Posted by Angelsoul on Aug 12, 2014

I have been using that cream for 2 years.It does relieve muscle spasms and cramps, restless legs , pain after Radiation Therapy , temporally relieves chronic back pain.Big container has a good value. Packaging and delivery is very good. Thank you.

Top-5

Posted by Reviewer3331783 on Jul 21, 2014

Works great and really takes away the pain. Easy application and drops into the skin without being tacky. One of the best on the market.

Not very effective

Posted by 4943887263208897998 on Apr 02, 2014

This product might have worked well for some, as I purchased it based on the ratings.But it was not as effective for whom it was purchased. The pain is gone now, but I'm not sure if the cream was responsible since we were also doing some other things to help alleviate the pain. When we used it alone, however, it just didn't seem to make much of a difference. Since all our bodies are different, it might be effective for some, just not for us.

DISAPOINTMENT

Posted by LOURDES on Jul 26, 2013

id not meet my expectations, the information will be good but I do not have yielded convicentes and lasts a short time, it is quite expensive, I bought one with the hope that will help me for my neuropathy, I'll find something else.

Horrible and sticky

Posted by Reviewer3080819 on Jul 06, 2013

My husband and I both did not understand the point of this product as it did nothing! I honestly don't understand the high marks.

Works fine

Posted by Reviewer3346279 on Jun 24, 2012

I use this for the pain in my hip from sciatica. It works as well as Traumeel, but is much less expensive. The Traumeel is way overpriced! I apply this and within a few minutes I can feel the pain easing. The best solution for the pain is the exercises that my Physical Therapist gave me. In the long run this is temporary and the exercises are much longer lasting.

This works!

Posted by Reviewer2262861 on Jun 21, 2012

I have a herniated disk in my back that gives me pain in my back, knee, and hip. This does not take away all of the pain, but; it does make it better as my pain is severe.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »