40,000 Volts! Battery super charges my body in minutes

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 11, 2014

On my Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. It is high in magnesium, which is even more important for most people than calcium. It improves bowel activity because of the high level of magnesium. It is high in chloride, the principle negatively charged ion in the body that serves as one of the body’s main electrolytes. It is easily absorbed because the minerals are in an ionic form. It improves the efficiency of all the body’s biological systems.

Trace Mineral's Electrolyte

Posted by Reviewer1334820 on Feb 26, 2014

As long as I take this product I don't have any muscle cramps. A must have if you get any form of muscle cramps.

Fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer1902433 on Feb 17, 2014

I use this daily to keep my electrolytes in balance. I can add it to any liquid and not change the flavor much. With something like Alacer ElectroMix or Ultima, you're stuck with their flavoring and sweeteners. It seem to be much stronger and require less product that Ultima. Don't fret about the low review or two. This formula is minerals in a liquid base (water?) There are times the minerals precipitate out to crystallize/concentrate on the bottom. To prevent this, I shake it every time I use it. If it does form a concentrate at the bottom, I simply add more water and shake it up. (Sometimes it requires tapping the bottom of the bottle to break up the solids.) Ideally it wouldn't have this issue. But to prevent it they'd probably have to add some kind of yucky additive. It's a wonderful product, and I can't be without it!

도저히 못먹겠어요

Posted by Kimeve on Dec 26, 2013

전해질 섭취용으로 20% 위클리 세일에 혹해서 구매했는데 도저히.......못먹겠어요.. 진한간장 마시는 줄 알았네요 우웩- 이거랑 다른 trace minerals 꺼 멀티비타민 리퀴드베리 그것도 비위상해요 돈아까움.. 어떻게 처리해야 할지 난감하네요

Like a hospital IV solution.

Posted by 5137208078719544933 on Jul 17, 2013

Forget the measuring, just squirt a little in what you drink. It is very strong so you will know how much or really how little to use. I use about 1/3 the recomended dosage and use it frequently. Noticeable difference all around. Feel healthier, rested and alert. I'm not exagerating the hospital IV heading. Now if iherb keeps the price low and keeps them in stock they will have a regular customer. $11.70 + standard shipping is a decent price. I have to keep the total reasonable so as to avoid customs duty which has become crazy.

a great pick me up...

Posted by polarities on Sep 05, 2012

flu season here in OZ has been brutal... this has been a god send.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2119682 on Oct 11, 2011

I have been using trace minerals for the past 9 months to avoid dehydration after working out. I had been getting muscle cramps while sleeping and someone suggested dehydration and taking electrolytes. Ever since, ihave not had any muscle cramps. the service and the price was excellent.

This product is very suspicious

Posted by healthandlongevity on Oct 05, 2011

I haven't tried it yet. But when I opened it, there was a thick, white deposit blocking the bottle neck from inside, that I had to remove with tooth pick ... I am not sure yet whether to consume it at all or dispose it in the trash

Trace Mineral Research - 40,000 Volts Electrolyte Concentrate

Posted by Reviewer2145987 on Dec 08, 2010

My wife and I have used this product for years to supply those elusive Trace Minerals and are happy that we can now obtain it through I-Herb.