Tastes good

Posted by 5620693198559056569 on Apr 19, 2016

I use this more to flavour my filtered water since I can't drink the water where I live. I find the filtered water tasteless and I don't like to drink it. If I add a few drops of this it tastes really nice. I have no idea if it does anything, health wise, TBH. Also, great value for money, I've had mine for months and it's barely touched, you're literally using drops at a time.

amazing CTMD

Posted by 5433033057429318224 on Dec 10, 2015

I have multiple cysts in my breast after using this minerals for a year now my cysts all gone! Thank God I've encountered this products!

Great for remineralizing water.

Posted by CareyJaneClark on Aug 03, 2015

We have a home water distiller. We use this to re-mineralize it for drinking. Just 20 drops is sufficient for an entire gallon, and it lasts a long time.

Minerals

Posted by 5706695221551241497 on Apr 20, 2015

Very happy with minerals, good taste

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1540214 on Feb 03, 2015

Great way to keep your pH in a good range.

pas pour moi

Posted by 4965463117734606657 on Jan 09, 2015

J'évite les chlorues....

Trace minerals are essential for life but lacking in our modern diet

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 11, 2014

On my Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. The issue of getting enough trace minerals in our diet should not be taken lightly. Traditionally, eating fresh nuts, fruits, and vegetables grown in nutrient-rich soil, drinking mineral rich water, and including naturally occurring forms of raw salt in the diet have provided the full spectrum of ionically-charged trace minerals necessary for life. Unfortunately, naturally occurring, nutrient-rich soil is almost non-existent on commercial farms and bottled water is mostly devoid of trace minerals. Key trace minerals now missing from the modern diet include copper, tin, silver, gold, and lithium. The entire burden has shifted to trace mineral supplements. Recently, trace minerals in the news include selenium for preventing cancer, boron for preventing osteoporosis, and chromium for regulating blood sugar levels.

It has CHLORINE in it

Posted by Reviewer2126349 on Aug 22, 2014

Chlorine is a killing agent for bacteria. Why the heck would I need that in my water?

Flushing/rosacea

Posted by Reviewer2859050 on Aug 06, 2014

I have a severe flushing disorder and rosacea. The flushing is in excess of the flushing normally associated with rosacea. I have waited months before deciding to write a review to make certain I was seeing benefits. I take 10 to 12 drops three or four times per day, in a glass of water. Any more than this is too big a hit and makes me flush. Taking it in divided doses helps reduce my potential for flushing. It calms my face to a degree and reduces my hyper-reactivity to 'life'. However, it is not a magic bullet and won't cure anyone. I include it in an over all regime to treat my disorder. A long, long process. Regular magnesium capsules don't work for me. They cause awful flushing. Trace Minerals works much better.

high in mercury

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jul 19, 2014

If you read about the Great Lake in Utah, you will see there is a big problem with mercury and other pollutants. this supplement is not safe!