10% Off Orders Over $40!

Trace Minerals Research, Electrolyte Stamina, Power Pak, Lemon Lime, 32 Packets, 0.23 oz (6.4 g) Each

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2815496 on Feb 18, 2013

I bought these quite a while ago. I forgot them and found them lately and thought I should use these before they expire. I drank one dose two hours before my practice. I suffered less from lactic acid than normally and my endurance was better. Next time I did the same - with same results. Then I decided to use my husband as a "guinea pig". We had been training two days in a row and this was the third day without rest day in between. We both were already drained before the training session - muscles sore and aiching. But Power Pak did the trick! My husband felt the same - better endurance, more power and less lactic acid. I think this is really working - I'm ordering more!

pretty darned good

Posted by alloriginal on May 21, 2013

I take large doses of vitamin c every day, and have done so for decades. These packets can be brought to work or school, so a hefty dose of my favorite vitamin is never far away. Elecrtolyte Stamina also contains modest but important levels of several b vitamins and trace minerals. Tasty and refreshing, too. Just pour the packet into several ounces of water, wait a moment while it fizzes, and drink it down. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Terrific !

Posted by Reviewer2770294 on Sep 12, 2011

No matter how I'm feeling, this makes me feel better. It will definitely be a regular for me.

Great product!!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

Great product! You can taste the vitamin b, but apart from that, i really like it!

love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer3312344 on May 06, 2010

a fantastic alternative to Emergen-C, since TCR Stamina has significantly higher quantity of electrolytes and minerals and much lower sugar content (less of a sugar blast). easy on my stomach.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »