pretty darned good

Posted by alloriginal on May 21, 2013

I take large doses of vitamin c every day, and have done so for decades. These packets can be brought to work or school, so a hefty dose of my favorite vitamin is never far away. Elecrtolyte Stamina also contains modest but important levels of several b vitamins and trace minerals. Tasty and refreshing, too. Just pour the packet into several ounces of water, wait a moment while it fizzes, and drink it down. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2815496 on Feb 18, 2013

I bought these quite a while ago. I forgot them and found them lately and thought I should use these before they expire. I drank one dose two hours before my practice. I suffered less from lactic acid than normally and my endurance was better. Next time I did the same - with same results. Then I decided to use my husband as a "guinea pig". We had been training two days in a row and this was the third day without rest day in between. We both were already drained before the training session - muscles sore and aiching. But Power Pak did the trick! My husband felt the same - better endurance, more power and less lactic acid. I think this is really working - I'm ordering more!

Terrific !

Posted by Reviewer2770294 on Sep 12, 2011

No matter how I'm feeling, this makes me feel better. It will definitely be a regular for me.

Great product!!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

Great product! You can taste the vitamin b, but apart from that, i really like it!

Great Taste, Great Flavour, Little Calories

Posted by Reviewer1800800 on Jun 06, 2011

This is the first electrolyte that I have used (and I have used a lot) that has such a great flavour - you dont need to add anything to it to make it taste good, it actually already does. And so few calories!!!

Trace minerals

Posted by Reviewer1031727 on Dec 04, 2010

I use these packets after a sauna, or long walks, cross-country skiing: wherever losing a lot of minerals after sweating.

Very good formula!

Posted by Gdaiva on May 11, 2012

more potassium, less sugar, less sodium and cheaper than Ultima. Taste lemony and fresh, love it! Excellent for dehydration, first medicine for hangovers,sometimes even after 2 glasses of wine next day I have a headache, this one packet works like a charm, keep it in my purse all the time.

Best electrolyte drink!

Posted by Reviewer1920255 on Feb 24, 2012

Very efficient! Feels really good after. Tastes good. My kids like it too. Would buy it again and again warning: some dependancy may occur ;) wish it not to contain citric acid but, hey, nothing is perfect...

Like this porduct

Posted by Reviewer1963608 on Jan 26, 2012

This is low calorie, naturally sweetened and pleasant tasting. It is great to have on hand when a cold is coming on, due to high vitamin C content. I have recently been on a diet (JUDDD- Johnson Up Day Down Day diet) that alternates very low calorie days with higher cal days to boost metabolism. I am having great success with the diet. I'm not sure that I could have made it so well through the 500 calorie "down days" without this drink, which gives me an energy boost, and can be taken a few times a day.

Not a fan of the taste

Posted by odereviews on May 30, 2013

What's with the lemon/lime tasting energy powders these days. They all seem to taste pretty bad. Do they come from the same factory? This is otherwise a good electrolyte booster. Price wasn't too bad for 32 packets. Good for 2 months with my training schedule. Although I'm gonna giveaway some packages to other people to taste. :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »