Posted by 5447116574573006404 on Oct 01, 2013

Excellent product! I love it! It's very useful.

Not a fan of the taste

Posted by odereviews on May 30, 2013

What's with the lemon/lime tasting energy powders these days. They all seem to taste pretty bad. Do they come from the same factory? This is otherwise a good electrolyte booster. Price wasn't too bad for 32 packets. Good for 2 months with my training schedule. Although I'm gonna giveaway some packages to other people to taste. :)

pretty darned good

Posted by alloriginal on May 21, 2013

I take large doses of vitamin c every day, and have done so for decades. These packets can be brought to work or school, so a hefty dose of my favorite vitamin is never far away. Elecrtolyte Stamina also contains modest but important levels of several b vitamins and trace minerals. Tasty and refreshing, too. Just pour the packet into several ounces of water, wait a moment while it fizzes, and drink it down. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Great product!!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

Great product! You can taste the vitamin b, but apart from that, i really like it!

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2815496 on Feb 18, 2013

I bought these quite a while ago. I forgot them and found them lately and thought I should use these before they expire. I drank one dose two hours before my practice. I suffered less from lactic acid than normally and my endurance was better. Next time I did the same - with same results. Then I decided to use my husband as a "guinea pig". We had been training two days in a row and this was the third day without rest day in between. We both were already drained before the training session - muscles sore and aiching. But Power Pak did the trick! My husband felt the same - better endurance, more power and less lactic acid. I think this is really working - I'm ordering more!

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Oct 12, 2012

Not my favorite flavour

Bad taste

Posted by XusoIherb on Aug 04, 2012

Good quality and quantity electrolite on echa packet but very dab taste. Try it with another flavor

Good taste. Helps with cramps and post exercise fatigue.

Posted by Reviewer2295193 on Jul 15, 2012

This is a good drink to have after exercise. I sometimes get cramps and this minimizes that. They are packed in individual sachets and I bring a couple out each time.

Very good formula!

Posted by Gdaiva on May 11, 2012

more potassium, less sugar, less sodium and cheaper than Ultima. Taste lemony and fresh, love it! Excellent for dehydration, first medicine for hangovers,sometimes even after 2 glasses of wine next day I have a headache, this one packet works like a charm, keep it in my purse all the time.

Best electrolyte drink!

Posted by Reviewer1920255 on Feb 24, 2012

Very efficient! Feels really good after. Tastes good. My kids like it too. Would buy it again and again warning: some dependancy may occur ;) wish it not to contain citric acid but, hey, nothing is perfect...

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »