Tastes good, half the sugar

Posted by GAQ880 on Apr 04, 2012

This tastes good and has half the sugar as Emergen-C and has the added boost of minerals from the sea.

Great taste - kids love!

Posted by cristal on Jun 17, 2012

I drink one before a workout and notice a difference in my energy. I also give these to my children on hot days. I travel with them as well when on lengthy trips. Must have!!

small but powerful

Posted by 4670407861802721084 on Aug 23, 2012

great product even if you use 1 sachet per 600 ml - good thirst quencher, with a natural taste, and reduces the need to drink after exercise. Small size - can have a supply, just in case.

Works well, not so good flavor

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

You can really taste the vitamin B. Other than that I think it's a great product :)

Nice Product

Posted by chacho on Sep 15, 2010

Nice product. Will buy again.

I like this product

Posted by Reviewer3236180 on May 01, 2011

Can not see much difference, but I hope it works. I like the taste of the lemon flavor better.

The latest batch tastes different and worse (맛 달라지고 이상해졌어요)

Posted by 4872625977081772492 on May 27, 2016

Liked the previous formulation but the taste changed for the worse. Not sure if it's the stevia but it tastes and smells like dish washing detergent.... Kinda find it hard to consume :-(((( I've tried it again and it's definitely stevia. If you don't like stevia aftertaste, this is not for you. At least the current formula.. 예전 맛이 맘에 들었었는데 맛이 달라졌네요. 스테비아 맛이 더 강해진 것 같기도 하고 전체적인 뒷 맛이 꼭 주방 세제 같아서 역해요. 예전 께 좋았는데 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ..... 다시 먹어보니 완전 스테비아 맛만 나네요. 탄수화물 함량을 줄인 것은 좋은데 일단 맛이 너무 먹기 힘들어 졌어요. 스테비아 못 드시는 분들은 이것도 먹기 힘드실거에요. 저는 스테비아 특유의 맛을 진짜 싫어해서..

Great Product

Posted by 5763273138376689546 on Jun 18, 2012

I mix this up in a bottle of water for my boys to drink while they are at Kung Fu practice. It helps keep them going and well hydrated. We have only tried the orange flavor....it tastes great!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »