worth it

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

magnesium is a critical and often overlooked nutrient that has implications for sleep, bone density, and other areas of human health. Muscle cramps or spasms, headaches and heart palpitations can often be signs of insufficient magnesium. Ionic Magnesium is a fast-acting and effective supplement. Taken as directed, it will correct an imbalance quickly. One note: the taste is god-awful. For me, it's worth it, but others may (understandably) disagree. For them, there are numerous other capsules, tablets and more palatable drink mixes available. I'll stick with this, but I recommend that everyone find a magnesium supplement they can live with. It's THAT important. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

exceptional bioavailability and absorption on this magnesium!!!

Posted by Reviewer1971980 on May 05, 2014

I don't usually write reviews, but I had to on this! If magnesium is not a big deal for you, then go with capsules of some sort that don't have the taste of this. But if you really NEED magnesium (I had a definite need - migraines, leg and feet cramps, etc.), this is definitely the BEST! I have tried them all, including magnesium glycinate, which is my second favorite, but this REALLY WORKS THE BEST if you really need help! My system was so lacking that I can really tell the difference and don't like to be without this!

Tastes Awful but V8 juice covers it up!

Posted by Reviewer1292283 on Jun 21, 2012

This stuff is gold. My body burns through magnesium. I also get severe migraines. I've been able to head them off with the use of this product. When I started to get the aura, I downed 2 dropper-fuls of this in a half-glass of V8 and I didn't get a migraine. It could be a fluke but I'm not going to test it. It is ridiculously vile tasting however.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1243341 on Apr 12, 2011

Love this. Feel it immediately and does help relax me.

It works for cramps

Posted by 5486280635607624480 on Jun 03, 2015

It does work for cramps, but taste really bad.

Trace Minerals Research, Ionic Magnesium, 400 mg, 2 fl oz

Posted by Reviewer1310895 on Mar 15, 2016

5 stars on this product. Very strong if not use to the taste. You need to put drops in with juice to drink it.

Worked very quickly

Posted by 5420244518106950109 on May 03, 2016

Felt the results almost immediately. Best magnesium I have used and the taste is easily masked.