July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Trace Minerals Research, Liquid Vitamin D3, Tropical Cherry, 5000 IU, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer1721344 on Oct 18, 2010

My D levels in blood test have greatly improved since I started using this product.

good product - perhaps too sweet for some

Posted by Reviewer3312344 on Dec 08, 2010

i tend to prefer liquid supplements to tablets or (some) capsules, as the liquid supplement seems to absorb well - a food item, rather than an object requiring break-down. while i enjoy it, this product is quite sweet, so might not be appropriate for some. i appreciate the large bottle.

Wow! I feel different in just one month

Posted by Reviewer1227085 on Jan 02, 2011

It taste very good, I don't know if it's just me or the vitamin d has improve my body, I able to pick up my 4yr old girl and not have that akie feeling

Great help in Northern countries

Posted by Reviewer2318508 on Jan 04, 2011

Great oil! It feels the minute you swallow it, it just goes straight into your system.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2861155 on Apr 22, 2011

I was having problems like my nails fraying from years of being on steroids (Addison's disease), and after a month I saw a major difference with this issue. I have used other products from Trace Elements with great success.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »