Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer1721344 on Oct 18, 2010

My D levels in blood test have greatly improved since I started using this product.

good product - perhaps too sweet for some

Posted by Reviewer3312344 on Dec 08, 2010

i tend to prefer liquid supplements to tablets or (some) capsules, as the liquid supplement seems to absorb well - a food item, rather than an object requiring break-down. while i enjoy it, this product is quite sweet, so might not be appropriate for some. i appreciate the large bottle.

Wow! I feel different in just one month

Posted by Reviewer1227085 on Jan 02, 2011

It taste very good, I don't know if it's just me or the vitamin d has improve my body, I able to pick up my 4yr old girl and not have that akie feeling

Great help in Northern countries

Posted by Reviewer2318508 on Jan 04, 2011

Great oil! It feels the minute you swallow it, it just goes straight into your system.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2861155 on Apr 22, 2011

I was having problems like my nails fraying from years of being on steroids (Addison's disease), and after a month I saw a major difference with this issue. I have used other products from Trace Elements with great success.

Trace Minerals Research, Liquid Vitamin D3, Tropical Cherry, 5000 IU, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Posted by Reviewer3083524 on Apr 27, 2010

Love the Trace Minerals. Order shipped and recieved extreamly fast.

EXCELLENT !

Posted by Reviewer1930664 on May 26, 2010

MY FIANCE SUFFERS FROM MS HER DOCTOR RECOMMENDED THAT SHE TAKE UP TO 5000IU OF D3 BECAUSE IN THE STATE WHERE WE LIVE DOESN'T HAVE ENOUGH SUN.SO I SEARCHED THE WEB AND FOUND THE iHERB WEB SITE.I FOUND IT VERY INFORMATIVE AND IT HAS THE PRODUCT I NEEDED.BUT THE BEST PART IS THAT ITS NOT A GIANT PILL ITS A EXCELLENT TASTING LIQUID.YES I WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO EVERYONE INCLUDING YOU IF READ MY REVIEW!

Liquid Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer2791088 on Jan 17, 2012

I have cancer in my throat and have to take all nourishment through a feeding tube in my stomach. I' grateful that there are products like this to help me get extra nutrients.

GREAT taste!

Posted by Reviewer2968716 on Oct 16, 2013

I've been using this product for a couple of years and they recently improved the taste. MUCH BETTER!

Liquid Vitamin D3 (Trace Minerals Research)

Posted by 5396258148063724422 on Aug 06, 2012

I haven't used this long enough to notice a difference, but have heard the liquid is the best form to take Vitamin D3, so I am glad to find this in a liquid form.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »