GREAT taste!

Posted by Reviewer2968716 on Oct 16, 2013

I've been using this product for a couple of years and they recently improved the taste. MUCH BETTER!

Liquid Vitamin D3 (Trace Minerals Research)

Posted by 5396258148063724422 on Aug 06, 2012

I haven't used this long enough to notice a difference, but have heard the liquid is the best form to take Vitamin D3, so I am glad to find this in a liquid form.

Too sweet!

Posted by Reviewer2815496 on Mar 06, 2012

Would rate 5 star unless: a) it wasn't so sweet it makes me gag, b) it didn't have preservatives.

Liquid Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer2791088 on Jan 17, 2012

I have cancer in my throat and have to take all nourishment through a feeding tube in my stomach. I' grateful that there are products like this to help me get extra nutrients.

Brands

Posted by Reviewer3185766 on Oct 11, 2011

I don't like it when you are out of something for a long time and I have to settle for another brand. I like Life Time Liquid Vitamin D3,Wild Berry

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3054208 on Sep 30, 2011

This product works well. I used this for a month and stopped for a week to see if I would notice a difference ... and I did. Vegan & Gluten free! The only drawback is it's not organic, so I cant be confident this is non-GMO/GEI. But even with that, I reordered yesterday!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2861155 on Apr 22, 2011

I was having problems like my nails fraying from years of being on steroids (Addison's disease), and after a month I saw a major difference with this issue. I have used other products from Trace Elements with great success.

Great help in Northern countries

Posted by Reviewer2318508 on Jan 04, 2011

Great oil! It feels the minute you swallow it, it just goes straight into your system.

Wow! I feel different in just one month

Posted by Reviewer1227085 on Jan 02, 2011

It taste very good, I don't know if it's just me or the vitamin d has improve my body, I able to pick up my 4yr old girl and not have that akie feeling

good product - perhaps too sweet for some

Posted by Reviewer3312344 on Dec 08, 2010

i tend to prefer liquid supplements to tablets or (some) capsules, as the liquid supplement seems to absorb well - a food item, rather than an object requiring break-down. while i enjoy it, this product is quite sweet, so might not be appropriate for some. i appreciate the large bottle.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »