Tastes awful but works great.

Posted by Reviewer1654444 on Sep 26, 2011

Very helpful for increasing stomach acid to improve digestion and depression/low brain function related to zinc deficiency. I put it in a smoothie so I can't taste it--but just in water, it's awful. Great price.

Have some guts, just take it and stop complaining,

Posted by Reviewer2434272 on Jun 21, 2016

Some people commented about the strong bad taste, but don`t let that put you off , zinc is very important for ones health and this being an ionic liquid it goes straight into the system so I always have a supply of this, as far as the bad taste goes, just have a bit of courage or to put it bluntly, have some guts and just take it and stop complaining,

Relieves Chronic Pain

Posted by Reviewer3078417 on Jun 02, 2016

I began using this hoping for the best but expecting the worst. I have been living with chronic pain for 15 years and read in Dr Richard Horowitz book, "Why Can't I get Better" about Lyme disease, that Zinc is a pain reliever. Not only did it lift the pain but it lifted it fast. I ran out and the sever pain returned. I add it to whatever I am drinking that day. I agree the taste is horrid so what I do is down straight up with a juice chaser that quickly removed the taste. I do not mix it because it ruins the taste of juice so I just get it over with and its well worth it!