July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Trace Minerals Research, Mega-Mag, Natural Ionic Magnesium with Trace Minerals, 400 mg, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Reviews 3-star

Too Salty

Posted by Reviewer3168479 on Nov 02, 2013

I've been researching a variety of highly absorbable magnesium supplements and read all of the wonderful reviews for ionic magnesium. This liquid form is simply too salty for me and it overpowers the orange juice that I mix it in. I also felt really tired after taking it and I was really thirty for hours. I currently use BlueBonnet chelated magnesium in capsule form and I don't have any side effects.

So-so

Posted by Reviewer1817539 on Sep 14, 2012

Tastes kind of bad. I had some digestive problems the next day. I will stick to making epsom salt lotion to increase magnesium levels.

Not too sure

Posted by 5422680808282373693 on Sep 14, 2013

Havnt been on it long enough to know yet if its any use, but by god is it rotten to taste.