July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Traditional Medicinals, Seasonal Teas, Breathe Easy, Caffeine Free, 16 Wrapped Tea Bags, .85 oz (24 g)

Reviews 1-star

Ew.

Posted by Reviewer2242883 on Nov 28, 2011

I really like Throat Coat and Gypsy Cold Care from this company; both are palatable and effective. This one however may be effective but I'll never know since the flavor is so God-awful. I gave it two chances and just cannot drink it. I'll be chucking it in the trash sadly.

I won't be using this product again

Posted by Reviewer2088152 on Jul 02, 2013

I took this product and experienced an allergic reaction. My face, neck, & chest felt flushed/hot. Mild redness appeared in the areas mentioned. I also experienced heartburn and intestinal discomfort along with sweaty palms. Symptoms appeared approximately 90 minutes after taking this product and lasted several hours.